IT.COM

1 Cent Click on Sedo Today! Wowzeewowwow!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VisionEdger

Account Closed
Impact
1 cent click & a 3 cent click all in 1 day. Man thats some big $$!

:bah:_\|/_:lol::'(:laugh::(:p>:(D-::

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow!
Gee!
I suppose when you hit a nickle click and a dime click on the same day, you will be back here to open up a new thread about it?

•••
Ouch. This is why I prefer ad networks that use impressions rather than clicks. At least there is a constant flow of money with impressions, whereas clicks require clicks, so if the payout is low, it'll be even lower due to the smaller number of clicks.

•••
True. Those pay per clicks sound great until you experience low clicks and low click rates.
Penny here, nickel there, but to make money you need like thousands of clicks per day.

•••
Ouch. This is why I prefer ad networks that use impressions rather than clicks. At least there is a constant flow of money with impressions, whereas clicks require clicks, so if the payout is low, it'll be even lower due to the smaller number of clicks.

Which platforms use impressions rather than clicks?

•••
Which platforms use impressions rather than clicks?

Well, most Flash game ads use impressions rather than clicks, or they use both.

There used to be a site called Eefoof, which changed to VuMe as well. Users could post their content there, and they'd get paid $3 per thousands hits, great money for the time.

•••
wow!
Gee!
I suppose when you hit a nickle click and a dime click on the same day, you will be back here to open up a new thread about it?

damn right iowamutt,

ill be posting 4 your deviant pleasures only! Just 4 u to savour over like a tbone u luv to chew on while salivating over which post to spew forth your voracious intellect & uncanny knack to be a purebred #$@#$ as most people know on this site!

_\|/__\|/_

•••

Hi,
what are the advantages in adding networks than clicks?

•••
Ugg I hate those tiny little clicks. Totally pointless really. I have had some on just about every domain and from all different parking companies at one point or another.

•••
At Sedo we will provide you with parking space & will pay you pennies for it as well.

1 cent click & a 3 cent click all in 1 day. Man thats some big $$!

:bah:_\|/_:lol::'(:laugh::(:p>:(D-::

If you could squeeze more than a few pennies from Sedo let me know. Others have tried and failed :)

•••
Exactly Why I (& thousands of others) develop and not park

•••
Last 12 months 23,368 12,750 97.80 USD 54.56 % 0.01 USD

I think sedo is a scam.. I am moving my domains away from there.. for my domain above, I got 12,750 clicks in the last year, and only made $97 dollars.. That's less than 1 cent per click..

•••
Congratulations, Poster! Hope you reach the next milestone very soon! :lol:

•••
... I got 12,750 clicks in the last year, and only made $97 dollars.. That's less than 1 cent per click..

I'd be feeling suicidal if that had happened to me. Why wait so long to come to that conclusion?!

Edit: How many domains do you park with them BTW?

•••
Getting 6-7 cents a click. depends on your quality of traffic

•••
•••
I have exactly 5 domains on sedo and have done for like a year. Made around 11 euros the entire year.

maybe next year by this time I will reach 20 euros and withdraw lol

•••
I have exactly 5 domains on sedo and have done for like a year. Made around 11 euros the entire year.

maybe next year by this time I will reach 20 euros and withdraw lol

The bad news is you cant. If you dont reach 20 in a year, earning dissapear.:( Why dont you try other services, like Bodis or Parkingcrew?

•••
I'd be feeling suicidal if that had happened to me. Why wait so long to come to that conclusion?!

Edit: How many domains do you park with them BTW?

I have about 200 domains with them now, but I am going to make them all into minisites...no more parking for me..

•••
•••
•••
Wow. Just wow!
What is your secret?

How? That's quality!! How in the world?

I wish I had that!

So do I :)

http://www.namepros.com/759473-domain-parking-tips-tricks-help-you-7.html#post4397491

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

I have about 200 domains with them now, but I am going to make them all into minisites...no more parking for me..

Before you do that why not try another parking company like Voodoo first? With those numbers of PV's you've mentioned, you'd probably be better off parking them for now - minisites with new Google's rules may not achieve what they used to any more -- in any case you have nothing to lose by giving it a trial period before starting to develop them. That's something which can always be done later.

Last edited:
•••
So do I :)

http://www.namepros.com/759473-domain-parking-tips-tricks-help-you-7.html#post4397491

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Before you do that why not try another parking company like Voodoo first? With those numbers of PV's you've mentioned, you'd probably be better off parking them for now - minisites with new Google's rules may not achieve what they used to any more -- in any case you have nothing to lose by giving it a trial period before starting to develop them. That's something which can always be done later.

I figured that voodoo was just as bad as sedo, but it looks like it might be worth a try..

•••
I figured that voodoo was just as bad as sedo, but it looks like it might be worth a try..

I am intrigued to know how you figured that out about Voodoo? - have a look at those $100 clicks I posted in the links above, they were at Voodoo.

If your domains manage US traffic then I'd expect high value clicks from Voodoo. In any case as a good domainer you must carry out steps in a methodical fashion.

•••
well ive had a few $0.30 clicks lately but its a slow road to go. pathetic !!

sedo should be reading this post & get a grip!
thats all im saying anymore on the whole issue!

Should be a site called JunkPark.com or a RecycleDomains.com that deals with the junk.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back