IT.COM

1 Cent Click on Sedo Today! Wowzeewowwow!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VisionEdger

Account Closed
Impact
1 cent click & a 3 cent click all in 1 day. Man thats some big $$!

:bah:_\|/_:lol::'(:laugh::(:p>:(D-::

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Guys parking isn't dead. There are things you can do to improve the quality of ad's and revenue generated by each click.

I've been doing this for a long time and I can post screen shot after screen shot of revenue. Sure you will still get penny clicks here and there but it's expected. However to say parking is dead and garbage is not true.

IbidU can vouch for everything that I talk about just an fyi or you can visit the link on parking.

•••
Sedo needs all your money so they can pay dividends to all their elderly investors.

U know, those guys are WWII veterans. But, of course, on the other side. The side that shoot at your folks. Whether they had weapons in their hands or not.

:lol:

•••
Guys parking isn't dead. There are things you can do to improve the quality of ad's and revenue generated by each click.

I've been doing this for a long time and I can post screen shot after screen shot of revenue. Sure you will still get penny clicks here and there but it's expected. However to say parking is dead and garbage is not true.

IbidU can vouch for everything that I talk about just an fyi or you can visit the link on parking.

Yes, I have often said that "Smurge" is one the few people whom I say is a genuine earner in parking (I have seen screenshots of his earnings)

I feel I could also earn decent amount of money from parking if I had the right tools - the right tools being a software which could search through 1000's of domains being dropped/deleted everyday. Without having the right tool it would be basically a waste of time searching for them. It's the shear volume of the work which would beat you if you tried to do it manually everyday.

•••
•••
•••
I have another idea for a site that deals with parked pages.

why not have a site that parked domain links are listed with some form of original content with each domain link contributor info describing their domains etc etc.

Other domainers then must click on the parked page ad links of other members

free to join but u need x number o parked [pages to join up .

•••
In this country (US) we had a weird duopoly MS / Intel.
In Deutschland it's SEDO / 1und1.
In the US the gov is trying to contain MS / Intel.

In Deutschland nobody gives a flying fvck!
:notme:

•••
Originally Posted by Smurge
There are things you can do to improve the quality of ad's and revenue generated by each click.

What are these things you speak of/

I wasted so much time with sedo. smurge until i read your domain parking tips thread i was with sedo. then i moved 40 or so domains to domain sponsor within a week i made 1.70. And i had my first 70 cent click. i dont know what stuff your doing but feel free to enlighten. if i can just get past 30 cent a day. sponsor is a little bare bones not many template options. i mean it took a year just to make 1.70 with sedo. do you guys think i should add more domains.

•••
What are these things you speak of/

I wasted so much time with sedo. smurge until i read your domain parking tips thread i was with sedo. then i moved 40 or so domains to domain sponsor within a week i made 1.70. And i had my first 70 cent click. i dont know what stuff your doing but feel free to enlighten. if i can just get past 30 cent a day. sponsor is a little bare bones not many template options. i mean it took a year just to make 1.70 with sedo. do you guys think i should add more domains.

#1. I feel everyone should stop using Sedo. I have my personal reasons why and I feel they take advantage of members.

#2. Switch your domains to the 4 parking companies: www.Voodoo.com , www.Domainsponsor.com , www.Bodis.com also www.Rookmedia.net

#3. Keywords,Keywords,Keywords! I can't stress that enough.

•••
Okay smurge when you say keywords are you referring to tags

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back