Domain Empire

$1.00 Click on Sedo Today

NameSilo
Watch

VisionEdger

Account Closed
Impact
I had a $1.00 click on Sedo today for a domain parked for last few weeks.

WEIGHLESS.CA

This is the highest amount Ive been paid for 1 click in 6 years that Ive used Sedo.

:D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had a $1.00 click on Sedo today for a domain parked for last few weeks.

WEIGHLESS.CA

This is the highest amount Ive been paid for 1 click in 6 years that Ive used Sedo.

:D

Just think of how much money you must have left on the table?

•••
I agree with ibidu. Generally you would do much better at any other parking company.

•••
Agreed. Sedo has horrible cpc, I remember 10 yrs ago having names that were getting $5-$8 clicks on the regular at Sedo.. those were the days!

•••
well I got a 1 cent click the other day. Al least I got a click thru.

•••
well I got a 1 cent click the other day. Al least I got a click thru.

Yeah! And just imagine how many clicks that visitor made whilst they were on your site which Sedo refuses to pay for, whereas most parking companies pays for every click. I think that policy is even worse than their lousy RPC. I just cannot imagine why anyone would ever use Sedo for parking.

•••
I agree with ibidu. Generally you would do much better at any other parking company.

which parking companies do you prefer to use?

•••
My experience with Sedo hasn't been too bad, but I am interested to know what other parking companies you guys use/would reccomend?

•••
Bodis for Asian and adult traffic, parkingcrew for EU traffic and DS or Voodoo for US traffic.

•••
Thanks for reminding me of Sedo. I just logged into them after a long time ..

•••
like decades80 I use Bodis, Voodoo, Domain Sponsor, Parking Crew. I'd recommend Bodis and Voodoo to start with and use Above.com to split the traffic between them.

•••
I use Sedo mainly to list my domains for sale. Not so much interested in parking. If there are better ideas than that to sell, I am all ears.

•••
I use Sedo mainly to list my domains for sale. Not so much interested in parking. If there are better ideas than that to sell, I am all ears.

Develop the names. Simple minisites. Most of the times, they bring better returns than parking.

Get an amazon affiliate account. Depending on your niche, you will get a whole year's adsense click income from just one amazon purchase made from your site.

•••
sedo is bad for me! i use bodis.com

•••
I got a 27.21 :hearts: EURO click on one of my domain names on november 3 2012.

(I work with a SedoPRO parking account)

I use Bodis, ParkingCrew, SedoPRO and TrafficZ.

•••
Everytime I get a click over $1, I am always amazed at the amount advertisers are willing to pay for a tiny little click.

•••
Some of my clients pay more than $10 for a click to Goog.

•••
Go read the thread I started about domain parking. It will increase your revenue. Stop using Sedo for parking and switch to companies like Voodoo, domainsponsor, bodis.

•••
I stopped parking with Sedo a year ago and have never looked back.

•••
Wehrmacht

Go read the thread I started about domain parking. It will increase your revenue. Stop using Sedo for parking and switch to companies like Voodoo, domainsponsor, bodis.

Hey,
don't be so sure.
I also hate SEDO and all those children of Wehrmacht. But the funny thing is that SEDO is part of the parking continuum, including non-English Universe.
Guess what, when it comes to Asia nobody beats them. Many of my Chinese keywords pay for themselves. In a month. Beat that!

:lol:

•••
I have no experience with Chinese traffic but everyone says Bodis is great for Chinese traffic. And they pay for every click. Unlike Sedo. You should at least sample try them. You might be surprised.

•••
Everybody who? Everybody from Jr High?

•••
1 dollar clicks are fine, 22 dollar clicks are even better ;) A client allowed me to publish his Cyber Monday clicks on our system.
155929_409219572481537_396514499_n.jpg

•••
1 dollar clicks are fine, 22 dollar clicks are even better ;) A client allowed me to publish his Cyber Monday clicks on our system.

Holy shit :) Nice CPC mate. I wish CPC like that.

•••
155929_409219572481537_396514499_n.jpg

May I know keyword please.
I wish I have some click like you :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back