.COM promos at tldes.com
Impact
Transfer for £0.50: COM, NET, ORG, XYZ, ME, APP, NAME

1636389428245.png

Last edited:

F21

Established Member
Impact
Just transferred 8 (mixture of .com, .net, .org). Payment was confirmed successfully after a few minutes and the domains where I was able to confirm the transfer at the losing registrar transferred across okay.

Terms and conditions for this promotion (see section labeled November): https://www.uk2.net/terms-and-conditions/terms-and-conditions-2021/

2. 50p promotional domain transfers for select TLD's. Domains will renew at the regular rate.

The prices are as follows for the 50p promotional domain transfers:
  • .name Offer: £0.50, renews at £10.45
  • .com Offer: £0.50, renews at £10.99
  • .xyz Offer: £0.50, renews at £10.99
  • .org Offer: £0.50, renews at £14.50
  • .app Offer: £0.50, renews at £13.99
  • .net Offer: £0.50, renews at £13.32
  • .me Offer: £0.50, renews at £15.99

Last edited:

kashimanoa

Established Member
Impact
I don't have an account and have newly applied for domain transfer.
I chose paypal in my payment selection.
I entered the email address of my paypal account in the field for entering the email address registered in my paypal account.
However, it has not been debited from my paypal account.
After that, I proceeded, but the contents such as "Check manually ..." were displayed.
I have been waiting for the registrar to send me an email for ten hours.

angga123

Impact
I have transferred 6 domains and have successfully transferred 1 of these domains. There are only 5 domains waiting for the transfer process, normally it takes 5-7 days.

but I'm worried, can uk2.net be trusted with domain purchases? is uk2.net not a scam? I'm still confused why there is an offer as cheap as this?

Impact
is there a transfer option out of uk2.net? my friend said in uk2.net can not transfer the domain out of the registrar.
There is no problem on transfer out. But for this promo may be they can be change their rules for transfer out.

Last edited: