Watch

aelko

.COM promos at tldes.comTop Member
Impact
Transfer for £0.50: COM, NET, ORG, XYZ, ME, APP, NAME

1636389428245.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
After payment, it showed " your order will be reviewed manually prior to approval. order will be processed after approval and we will let you know"

Seems a waste of time

Last edited:
•••
They say "yes there is a review process and it takes up to 3 to 5 days"

•••
Old customer here made a transfer in two batches of 20 domains each and it went through without issues. They are running Black Friday offer and seems legit.

•••
Do they have any conditions or fees for transferring out after using this offer?

•••
Do they have any conditions or fees for transferring out after using this offer?

By default, transfer out fees not exists. If you see "out fees" - report ICANN.

•••
Just transferred 8 (mixture of .com, .net, .org). Payment was confirmed successfully after a few minutes and the domains where I was able to confirm the transfer at the losing registrar transferred across okay.

Terms and conditions for this promotion (see section labeled November): https://www.uk2.net/terms-and-conditions/terms-and-conditions-2021/

2. 50p promotional domain transfers for select TLD's. Domains will renew at the regular rate.

The prices are as follows for the 50p promotional domain transfers:
  • .name Offer: £0.50, renews at £10.45
  • .com Offer: £0.50, renews at £10.99
  • .xyz Offer: £0.50, renews at £10.99
  • .org Offer: £0.50, renews at £14.50
  • .app Offer: £0.50, renews at £13.99
  • .net Offer: £0.50, renews at £13.32
  • .me Offer: £0.50, renews at £15.99

Last edited:
•••
I don't have an account and have newly applied for domain transfer.
I chose paypal in my payment selection.
I entered the email address of my paypal account in the field for entering the email address registered in my paypal account.
However, it has not been debited from my paypal account.
After that, I proceeded, but the contents such as "Check manually ..." were displayed.
I have been waiting for the registrar to send me an email for ten hours.

•••
For me worked. I am waiting to transfer 3 domains.

•••
Pls I can't find where to create an account on their website. What could be wrong?

•••
Pls I can't find where to create an account on their website. What could be wrong?
Reg/Transfer a domain name , you will be prompted to create an account.

•••
Thanks for the post. Just transferred in 3 domains, currently in my uk2.net account.

•••
•••
if any one successful in transferring ..pls update

•••
if any one successful in transferring ..pls update
Yes, successful transfer of 3 domains already, 2 .org , 1 .com. transferred.
Domain currently in my uk2.net acc.

•••
I was successful, I was able to transfer 5 domains. Is there a review on this site? To move faster, write to uk2 support chat

Last edited:
•••
I will report.
I applied for a transfer at westhost and it was successful.
*I entered the address in the language of the country where I live, not in English.
*In the email address input field, I entered the email address created with the domain name I have.

uk2 is still unsuccessful.

•••
I have transferred 6 domains and have successfully transferred 1 of these domains. There are only 5 domains waiting for the transfer process, normally it takes 5-7 days.

but I'm worried, can uk2.net be trusted with domain purchases? is uk2.net not a scam? I'm still confused why there is an offer as cheap as this?

•••
Waiting for payment confirmation. Company is trusted, I m user nearly 2 years. But payment process is not good.

•••
Waiting for payment confirmation. Company is trusted, I m user nearly 2 years. But payment process is not good.
is there a transfer option out of uk2.net? my friend said in uk2.net can not transfer the domain out of the registrar.

•••
is there a transfer option out of uk2.net? my friend said in uk2.net can not transfer the domain out of the registrar.
There is no problem on transfer out. But for this promo may be they can be change their rules for transfer out.

Last edited:
•••
There is no problem on transfer out. But for this promo may be they can be change their rules for transfer out.
you mean are there certain rules when buying with this offer? can you tell me? special rules for outgoing transfers with this offer.

•••
If this price is for 2 year prices (You have to stay 1 year on this company so you have to renew from uk2 regular price for 1 year) you cant transfer out before to renew domain. But if there is no rule for this promo you can transfer out easly.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back