Top Member
Impact
.com £1
Limit of one per customer

IMG_20200420_123104.JPG

uk2.net

ends 21/04/2020

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
working but they canceled by order saying verification dint go through ..

bad experience

•••
The order is being reviewed

How much time do they take?

•••
The order is being reviewed

How much time do they take?

Yes reviewed .. an hour for me .. They said it can take up to 24 hours though

•••
Does they allow transfer under 60 days or push? I want to list the domain on SH

•••
Does they allow transfer under 60 days or push? I want to list the domain on SH

Yes they said .. no strings attached :)

Did u buy? I dint get it though ..they said verification failed :(

•••
Yes they said .. no strings attached :)

Did u buy? I dint get it though ..they said verification failed :(

Yes, bought one .com and got the same free in .online

I paid with Paypal, approved in less than an hour

I don't know the reason of your verification failed, I think you could ask chat support

•••
Let me try that again then ..maybe my PayPal email and registered email are different

•••
.com £1
Limit of one per customer

Show attachment 151780

uk2.net

ends 21/04/2020

Special Promotions - Terms and Conditions 2020
  1. Offers are valid on new annual contracts for Email Hosting, Business and Business Cloud Hosting and WordPress Hosting only, between the 1st January 2020 and 31st December 2020
  2. .ONLINE domain name is free for the first year with a matching .co.uk/.com new domain name registration e.g. mydomain.online is free with mydomain.com. Package auto renews at standard rate. Offer valid from 28/11/2019 to 31/08/2020
  3. 25% off website builder packages lasts from 17/01/2020 to 31/12/2020 on new annual contracts only. A free domain is included with annual packages only. Applies to the primary domain only. Limited to new domain registration on .com, .co.uk, .org, .net, .me.uk, .org.uk, and .uk.
  4. We have the right to revoke offers and cancel purchases at any time.
  5. .co.uk / .uk domain registrations are £0.99 for the first year when bought as a two year sale, subsequent years £9.99 + VAT.
  6. All domain offers apply to new registrations only.
  7. All domains registered under this offer must remain on their UK2.net plan for minimum of 12 months.
  8. All Offers renew at their normal, non-discounted rates after the initial contract period has completed.
  9. These offers are valid to all existing and new customers.
  10. All offers apply to new sales from our website or CHI controlpanel only and are not applicable for renewals or existing services.
  11. UK2 reserves the right to alter or withdraw these offers at any time.
  12. All of UK2.net standard Terms and Conditions apply.
  13. £1 Essential Hosting offer is active until 26/01/20. Offer valid on new annual contracts only. Renews at usual price.
  14. Code: ECOM50 applies to online shop builder packages only for the first year of service. Package renews at full price. Offer ends 16/03/2020
  15. £1 .com offer valid until 21st April. One per customer. Domain renews at standard price.

•••
Not working for me.
I think it's offer only new customers ...

•••
Not working for me.
I think it's offer only new customers ...
No, in my account the promo works. I am user since the promo last December, when it was around 10 domains.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Possible cause of price has changed is
1. They drop the promo early
2. They have own time zone and the current date in their area is 21st April.

•••
They drop offer before 9am UK time as support told it will be done by 9am but not working as they drop promo before that time frame

•••
The offer has been extended till 28th April.

•••
I can't not paypal payment but why pls tall me solution

Sorry, we weren’t able to complete your payment or set up preapproved payments at this time.

•••
Just show when i payment use PayPal

Sorry, we weren’t able to complete your payment or set up preapproved payments at this time.

•••
Just show when i payment use PayPal

Try a CreditCard instead.

•••
I have no credit card bro

•••
How do you use PayPal then?

Even if it's a DebitCard it would work.. imo

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back