IT.COM

*** Advertise to Our 22,000+ Twitter Followers ***

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
*** Advertise to Our 24,000+ Twitter Followers ***

For Just $1.00 per Tweet Ad

Get your affiliate ads, marketing message, or product promotion in front of the eyes of a community of 26,000+ Twitter followers in the Money Making / Work From Home Niche for just $1.00 per Tweet Ad of 140 characters. These are targeted followers that have opted in because they are interested in making money, especially online.

Twitter is one of the fastest growing Social Networks and one of the most visited sites on the Internet. Twitter is not only accessed by millions of computer users, but is also very popular with mobile device (cell phone) users as well. Twitter users are also all over the world.

Twitter accounts are laborious to build up and maintain, and it takes a long time to build up with substantial followers. Take advantage of the marketing power of Twitter without the need to set up and maintain your own Twitter account. I will post your Tweet Ad to my Twitter account at:

which currently has 26,000+ followers and is growing every day.

You can promote your product, service, or affiliate advertising with the 140 character Tweet Ad, including the URL/link. That's right - you can put an affiliate link in the Tweet Ad. If the URL/link is too long, I can provide URL shortening (to 20 characters using no_url_shorteners) at no extra charge.

EXAMPLE of a 140-character Tweet Ad:
Advertise your product, service or Affiliate Link directly on Twitter to our 26,000+ followers with Tweet Ads - at www.Moneymaking123.net

The character count of this Tweet Ad is 137, and notice the "www." makes the URL a clickable link.

Each Tweet Ad will cost $1.00 (minimum order of 5), and it will be seen by my 26,000+ followers - that is about $0.05 per 1,000 viewers.

You may specify the same Tweet Ad to be posted multiple times (possibly over several days), or multiple unique ads to be posted on a specific schedule.

Post any questions you may have in this thread.

All payments to be made by PayPal. PM me, and I will answer any private questions and/or send payment instructions.

PLEASE NOTE:
Tweeting an ad only once may not be fully representative of the potential of the power of Twitter. The best results for any ad campaign, in ANY venue, requires repetition. Plus, you must understand how Twitter works.

These are micro-blog messages of 140 characters or less, with a limited life span. For instance, a tweet will reside at the top of my Twitter Timeline Page for 5 to 15 minutes, then will be pushed down the page by newer tweets. The tweet will reside on the first page of my timeline for about 3 hours, then will be pushed to page 2, and therefor, not be immediately visible to the casual visitor.

Also, the Tweet Ad will appear on the Twitter home page of my 26,000+ followers, but be pushed down similarly as THEY get new tweets from the many other tweeple THEY are following. Depending on how many tweeple THEY are following and how often each one of those tweeple tweet, will determine how long the Tweet Ad remains on that follower's home page. It is NOT guaranteed that all 26,000+ followers will necessarily see your Tweet Ad on just one iteration.

So, the bottom line for the most effective results is to publish a Tweet Ad multiple times over several days and/or different times of day, making sure to choose times that are in prime time to your target audience location. This will help to ensure maximum exposure and a much higher probability that your Tweet Ad will be viewed and your link clicked.

Also, keep in mind that Tweet Ads will be most effective if they relate to the niche (subject focus) of the Twitter account - in my case the "make money", "make money online", "work from home" niche. Tweeple are following me because they are primarily interested in information and offers related to making money. So, Tweet Ads on this Twitter account will be more effective the closer they are RELATED to the subject of making money. Other offers may work, but will probably NOT be nearly as effective.

RESULTS:
In my experience a Tweet Ad on my MoneyMaking123 Twitter account will get 10 to 20 clicks the very first time, and EVERY subsequent time it is published. That works out to $0.05 to $0.10 per click to a targeted, relevant audience. Compare that to Google AdWords costs per click.

Terms and Conditions:
-----------------------------
* Each Tweet Ad may not exceed 140 characters, including your URL
* If you need your URL shortened, I will provide that (shortened to 20 characters using no_url_shorteners) at no extra cost
* Unless you state a specific schedule, your ads will be tweeted between 6:00 AM and 7:00 PM MST at least 15 minutes apart, and they will start within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
* You may specify dates and times for your ads to be tweeted.
* Your ad content and destination URL may not contain anything illegal or in violation of Twitter TOS
* Your ad and destination URL may not have any adult content, violence, hate, racial slurs, etc.
* I reserve the right to refuse any Tweet Ads I deem inappropriate.

You can pay by going to: PayNow, selecting the desired quantity and clicking on the "Pay Now" button. Even if you do not have a PayPal account, you can pay there with a credit card.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ArtfulWebSites, could you email me to john.k at ihubnet.com because I am interested bulk order...

John,

Thanks for your interest. I have sent you an email as requested.

•••
Hi Joe,

I placed an order last night for GroceryGold.com

Please confirm that you received the ad text and payment, and
let me know when it will be posted.

Thanks,
Howie Arzt

•••
Hi Howie,

Thanks for your order and payment. I sent you an email last night from MoneyMaking123<at>ArtfulWebSites.com to: thinkbig<at>nomorejob.com with the Tweet Ads schedule list. Did you not receive it? Please check your spam filter and let me know.

•••
Last edited:
•••
MoneyMaking123<at>ArtfulWebSites.com does not work...

like to start from $5.. so what do I do now?

That email address works fine for me and many other people. Please edit your post and change that "live" email address. I don't like bots scraping my email address for spam. Thanks.

I will PM you with instructions.

•••
Even More Twitter Followers to See Your Ads

We now have over 24,000+ followers on our Twitter account at: http://twitter.com/MoneyMaking123 - that's even MORE viewers to see you Tweet Ads advertising and bring more traffic to your web site or affiliate link.

•••
My Review:
I had the chance to get a review copy $2 for 2 tweets and I positioned it and 1 and 7 pm MST.
I can verify that I have received the tweets and I manage to receive roughly 5-13 clicks however non of them converted for me.

Here are the stats:
Ebook
Ebook

Please put a + for info.

Thanks

•••
Interested in Bulk Pricing. Please Pm when you can.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back