Dynadot

negotiable ZimbabweanYuan.com - The new Zimbabwean currency is the new Chinese Eldorado !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gdndd

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

I'm selling: ZimbabweanYuan.com / ZwYuan.com / ZweYuan.com ...

Let me introduce you to this new currency ... As strong as the American dollar, the Canadian dollar or the Austalian Dollar... the Zimbabwean Yuan

I was not expecting any sale soon ! However, since I registered this domain yesterday, i have been receiving lots of lowballs offers... All from chinese emails.

Which indicates the potential resale value for these domains !

If you don't know about the new Zimbabwean Yuan, please read these articles, you will learn that the Chinese Yuan currency became the new Official Zimbabwean Currency, ... Yeps ...

Which means in a few weeks or months, around 13 millions zimbabweans will have a new currency in hands, and will exchange food and goods with chinese yuans... BUT Chinese will probably also massively invest in this country (trading, tourism, investment, ... as China is Zimbabwe’s biggest trading partner )

I'm looking for serious offers ! From Here or anywhere else !

Money.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back