NameSilo

Zero Click

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

SpareDomains

JayTop Member
Impact
4,193
Curious how you guys feel about zero click?

This is where your domain automatically gets forwarded to a relevant advertisers site without showing your parking page.

Personally I think it's cool if your goal is parking income but I don't think it's cool that parking companies automatically opt your domains into this as if your goal is a domain sale they will never see your sales link when the url gets automatically directed to an advertisers site direct.

I just emailed 2 parking companies to ask if they can turn this off on my accounts. Should be opt in in my opinion not automatically redirect everyone's domains direct to advertisers so their sales banners show less especially since I have always made more from domain sales than parking income.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't see wild fluctuations on my domains at PC...

I am just completing a test run with pc...most names have been there almost a month. Lots of visits but click thrus not so good. Enabled zero click across the board (not a fan of zeros) and will let it ride for 24 hours and see what happens. Not too happy with them right now...I have sent 2 emails in the last 3 weeks through their system with no response. All new names regged in the last few days are being sent to vdoo.
 
0
•••
Today I have sent my 2 questions via Feedback-button and was answered after a few hours...
 
1
•••
You need a separate ZeroClick-ONLY account if you really wish to test it...
If you just enabled it as backup beside Google CPC (so-called "Premium Ads") - you will never see it except some domains which were banned by Google.
 
1
•••
Regarding lots of visits and CTR ~0%...
Such stats is usual for domains with iFrame-traffic...
You may forget about them... Any optimizations will have no any impact on your revenue.
 
0
•••
0
•••
it depends, i feel like market swings on demand / supply change heavily for different locations as advertisers' campaigns end and begin. I like to switch my domains around when stuff gets sketchy.

Also when it comes to zero click - with both of my perfered sites, PC and Redirect.com (the parking place), it depends what else is in that account. I have a few names that will bomb all my other zeroclicks but not my clicks. See what happens if you put that name in there by it'self for a day or two.

Also with moving between. I had a name that makes about 1 - 3 dollars a day on either - but every day it makes a little bit less, and once it averages under a dollar i switch it back to the other and it starts at it's ceiling price.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back