NameSilo

Zero Click

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

SpareDomains

JayTop Member
Impact
4,193
Curious how you guys feel about zero click?

This is where your domain automatically gets forwarded to a relevant advertisers site without showing your parking page.

Personally I think it's cool if your goal is parking income but I don't think it's cool that parking companies automatically opt your domains into this as if your goal is a domain sale they will never see your sales link when the url gets automatically directed to an advertisers site direct.

I just emailed 2 parking companies to ask if they can turn this off on my accounts. Should be opt in in my opinion not automatically redirect everyone's domains direct to advertisers so their sales banners show less especially since I have always made more from domain sales than parking income.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
For those ok with Zero Click, why not just take out the middleman? If you have a domain getting any kind of type in traffic, contact a merchant with an affiliate program, ask them if it's ok to forward that traffic to them (the merchant) via your own affiliate link.

This can work with ccTLDs where traffic is from one particular geo, but on domains receiving traffic from all over the world, monetizing it yourself is a little bit more complicated than simply redirecting to an affiliate program.
 
0
•••
Anyone has samples of domains park at zero click? Thanks. I am pretty curious my self what it looks like.

I've got a name on Domainsponsor. I've got 8000-10,000 visitors a day hitting zero clicks and I make about $100+ in revenue. So, I'm making $10.00 per thousand people. Not bad IMO considering I paid roughly $60 for this domain.
 
1
•••
The earnings of zero click model depend on the keywords. I get up to 0.55 USD for a zero click at parkingcrew. Thats not bad at all.
 
1
•••
Matt is it possible to request a certain domain to be on zeroclick? Do guys think it's possible to use zeroclick to monetize torrent related domains?
 
0
•••
No its not possible to request domain is on zero click. Even when it is, it happens in specific cases and it is targeted and limited (country, searches) if advertisers choose that possibility, they want the exact matching traffic, the kind they need it. Thats just my opinion cause its the most logic one.
 
0
•••
Matt are all the Zero Click ads .04 like Spare mentioned ? I certainly would not allow a managed server domain I have get .04 when I have gotten clicks that were in the $x and $xx range.
I used in 2012 and 2013 Sedo ,i had zero click on 1 domain that brought me in 3 mounths 400$
Now im using Bodis ,let`s see..
romaniatv.xyz - This domain is for sale !
 
0
•••
To my eyes zeroclick is quantity over quality. like as in life it is a bad habits following this concept.

Example: 1 unique from USA from a trusted referral like yellowpages for the financial or health niche could bring also an XX$ click
Tipically this kind of domains has relative low traffic, also 10 visitors a month or less.
Those quality names would be cutted of.

I like instead zeroclick as option for faillisted names.

It is true that sometimes zeroclick help to grow revenues with names that do not make money with clicks.
In that case I'm ok with zero click also if I still do not understand why Antivirus detect those pages as malware.

Maybe a suggestion for parking companies:
The option for enable or disable zero click would be a must and second if zeroclick is enabled, I'd like to be able to choose which third party ads is displayed and the payout range of each of those.
I love to be able to fully manage my things.
If this is not possible, I'd prefer to follow the @JB Lions advice and directly contact vary merchant.
 
0
•••
zeroclick can boost your domain income - when the setup is made correctly!

It's nonsense that in most cases traffic is send to more or less always the same shitty "download offer".
Domains (or better the visitors) should match as good as even possible with the advertiser ad.
And that's why we (trafficboss) make this process manually.

The right domain let's say a "fashion" (niche) related domain redirected (zeroclick) to a attractive let's say shopping portal - is good quality traffic for the shopping portal and a stable income for the domain owner. If the rate is let's say 0,10 USD per visitor then your domain would make with 100 visitor's per day 300 USD within a month. That's far better than with traditional parking!
 
0
•••
Sedo has it already running.

How many users are seriously going to enable the opt in? Like 3%? Opt in is rarely a good choice from a business perspective unless it is a beta feature. The users are not educated enough to understand ZeroClick yet and most won't even care to figure out what it means for their revenue.

ZeroClick is the future of parking.

You have a great point when it comes to sales, and these days sales count more than parking.

We are working on integrating the for sale into the ZeroClick and giving you the for sale option as well, where the for sale message appears for just a brief moment, like 5-10 seconds in the top frame.

We mostly don't do ZeroClick yet, but it's definitely picking up pace and it will replace PPC. Count on it.
I agree. But my 3 domains i have parked with you guys don't have the option for zero click and i wantit.
 
0
•••
What is the difference between these 3 creatures; Visitor - Search - Click
 
0
•••
I changed my opinion. Why would we sell zero clicks so cheap, If you can buy traffic at zeropark for like 1 to 1.5 USD CPM and send it to your CPA offers or websites with publishers networks.. So I think its way better to buy zeroclick than to sell it.
 
2
•••
I dont mind zero click I have seen visits without clicks get $3 to $7.
 
1
•••
So wouldnt zero click be the no braoner for targeted traffic?
 
0
•••
im interested to know more about zeropark. pls share your opinions/experience ...

1. Do zeropark accept a new registration if you only have small traffic? ... like a 100/month

2. Lets say i have a domain with 100k monthly traffic from a low cpc country, would it be worth it if i just put it up on zeropark? (just an example)

thanks
 
0
•••
Watch out for Zero Click systems that redirect visitors to malware or other dodgy sites.

Not a great way to greet people who may have been interested in buying your domain.
 
0
•••
I like instead zeroclick as option for faillisted names.

Unfortunately I have to agree...I've tried to reverse blacklisting of a domain and have been unsuccessful.

Not a great way to greet people who may have been interested in buying your domain.

Lost a sale about a year ago (not a biggie) because potential buyer was so aggravated it kept telling him/her 'your computer is infected...do not turn it off...get a prepaid debit card and call us...we can fix it...'
 
0
•••
Unfortunately I have to agree...I've tried to reverse blacklisting of a domain and have been unsuccessful.



Lost a sale about a year ago (not a biggie) because potential buyer was so aggravated it kept telling him/her 'your computer is infected...do not turn it off...get a prepaid debit card and call us...we can fix it...'

Exactly, and goodness knows what it does for your domains reputation when Google crawls it.
 
0
•••
thats from a 'domain sale' pov ... what if ur not selling the name, u just wanna monetize before dumping the name.

:Q: ... cant we choose where we want to redirect?

thanks
 
0
•••
Last edited:
1
•••
Regarding Google...
Never had any issues (bans) with my domans when monetizing them in ZeroClick mode at ParkingCrew...
It is a myth...
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back