Dynadot

Z-Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rawandy

I love LLL'sEstablished Member
Impact
Reviews and information for Z-Names

Well, I first tested them out for a few days ago, because I found out that they sold .SH domains and that they had a good whois function, you can look up ALOT of extentions at the same time.

However, I baught 3 .sh domains, paid with VISA, and only two got registered. I've sendt them two mails to different addresses, but havent heard anything now, and 3days has passed, I also noticed that there isnt noted down ANY phone number, so, you can basicly only reach them on mail, and that isnt good enough if your running a serious business.

Another thing was that I had too go thru alot of pages before I actually found their email, hehe, and that was offcourse in the "About us" link, couldent be found on any "Support" pages.

Well, this is my opinion of them, I will update my post whenever they do decide to charge me back my money ;-(.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back