Get your catchy domain at it.com

question-answered Z.com domain issue

NameSilo

abdoeltohamy

Restricted (33% DM)
Impact
I have domain Apkoza.com in z.com
Linked to hosting service ,but when i try to add name servers it's not redirected .
So i tried to delete/cancel the hosting but i couldn't .
Does anyone here had this issue before? Can help me
Thanks

0 0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

nononsense123

Established Member
Impact
I haven't hosted anything but nameservers work without any hiccups. Their support takes some time but is good overall

abdoeltohamy

Restricted (33% DM)
Impact
It worked before connecting domain ,but now not
BTW i tried first to edit file manager but i failed as script i had had was wrong i think , so i delete and couldn't to restore previous one may be this cause this error

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220421-095402.png
    Screenshot_20220421-095402.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 21

Oruko

Established Member
Impact
I haven't hosted anything but nameservers work without any hiccups. Their support takes some time but is good overall
Hello, have you tried transferring any of your domain names out of the platform, if yes, were they successful? Thanks!

nononsense123

Established Member
Impact
Hello, have you tried transferring any of your domain names out of the platform, if yes, were they successful? Thanks!
Yes, no problem in transferring

skshogun

Established Member
Impact
Yes, no problem in transferring
Is the transfer out process initiated by selecting something in the control panel, user area etc. or is it necessary to contact support?

They have very tempting first year price for .com but I always feared this.

nononsense123

Established Member
Impact
Is the transfer out process initiated by selecting something in the control panel, user area etc. or is it necessary to contact support?

They have very tempting first year price for .com but I always feared this.
Without contacting support. There was some tech issue once so I had to contact them

biix
Top down