NameSilo

Afternic login issue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LoneDeranger

Established Member
Impact
Has anyone besides me experienced login issue quite sometime on Afternic?
When filling the right credentials I get redirected to the homepage without being logged on.

Tried to delete my cookies & saved passwords with no success so far. Suggestions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes! It's happened to me.

I think there is some setting in or addons to my browsers or even possibly something in my heavily modified HOST file that prevents me from logging in from my home computer.

When I use "virgin" computers at work that have only standard issue browsers with no addons, I have no problem.

I've just been to lazy to make time to figure out what the issue is.

Last edited:
•••
Yes! It's happened to me.

I think there is some setting in or addons to my browsers or even possibly something in my heavily modified HOST file that prevents me from logging in from my home computer.

When I use "virgin" computers at work that have only standard issue browsers with no addons, I have no problem.

I've just been to lazy to make time to figure out what the issue is.
Praise the lord. I do too have modified browser. What do you think we can do about it? Maybe its an adblock or something?

•••
Nope, but lately pending review of new list are too long, sometimes about 2-3 days.

•••
Praise the lord. I do too have modified browser. What do you think we can do about it? Maybe its an adblock or something?
You might try adding a new browser that you don't already have on your system or maybe a portable browser version and give that a try. I've have so many things on my computer that I'm running out of space and too busy to clean out my unused programs at the moment. For now I'll just check Afternic on an office computer.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back