IT.COM

Need help, any sale/support person from z.com?

NameSilo
Watch

edwardpan

Established Member
Impact
I registered a name 2 month ago, and yesterday I found out its gone on my account, I checked its whois, its still on z.com, which means its moved to another z.com account, how is it possible? I only have 1 z.com account, that means that name was stolen, I never received any email notice, I wish I could call in customer service to find out what happen, but I dont find any contact number on z.com, I already created support ticket immediately yesterday, so far I dont receive any reply on the ticket, not sure if I will get reply, if dont, what can I do, anyone here is sale or support from z.com? do you also have such a thing happened to you before?
I was tempted to use z.com because its $5 per name, currently I have 67 names there, no more new register there, I will move them out once they pass 60 days
thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had such issue during transfer, the domain transferred but it was not in my account, had to contact ICANN and chat through ticket with Z-com support, in the end they restored my domain, I reply to ICANN email that my case was solved, but no responce from those sheeple until today.
My advice is wait for support to reply, they are very slow when it comes to support, that is what you get for cheap.

Last edited:
•••
just got their reply, they will need to take further looking, hopefully I can get my name back soon, I will keep update on this thread later.

•••
here is the update, they said someone else registered that name just 1 min ahead of me, I m not sure if its ture, but I am sure I lose that name, the weird thing to me is that name was sitting on my account for a while after I registered, and I changed its dns for couple times, until last week found out its gone on the account, anyway, I requested the refund, its in the process, the final thought is they do reply the support ticket, its just slow

•••
delete, temporary issue

Last edited:
•••
.Sorry Delete this comment

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back