domain ypro.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kyraline

Established Member
Impact
0
Please appraise my new domain, which I happened to stumble upon. I'm a complete noob but I undestand 4-letter domains are somewhat rare. Also I think this has potential as a brandable domain name?

ypro.net

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Still like to have an appraisal on this one please
 
0
•••
I'm a complete noob but I undestand 4-letter domains are somewhat rare.

4 letter .net domains are currently not rare and are in general not worth much on the resale market. Overall I do not see much value in this domain.

Resale value: $x - regfee.
 
0
•••
Hi FanCube,

Yes I had come to that conclusion too. I guess I bought the domain with a little bit too much beginners enthousiasm. I still think it's a brandable domain though, having the 'pro' in the name, and it's easy to pronounce.

Thanks!
Johanna
 
0
•••
This is a reg-feee name, there are much better pronounceable 4L.net names out there at the moment that you could be for under $20

Remember, people would spell that "WhyPro" if they heard it, which is not good

Good luck
 
0
•••
Not worth the trouble.. Forget the `Brandable` part because it isn't
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back