Domain Empire

domain OALY * com appraisal

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hi,

Would like to get appraisals for the domain OALY * com (4 letter .com). I am thinking of using it for a content website because the domain is somewhat brandable. Not sure though.

What do you think of this name?

Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$479 to $1.9k = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Thanks for the appraisal Jordon!

Very specific range, how did you come up with that if I may ask?

•••
The only acronym I can find for Oaly is - Organization of African Liberal Youth

Lot of search results about an e-sports guy

It's a nice LLLL - pronounceable and brandable - just depends on your budget for creating a site around it.....

I personally prefer keyword domains for development, easy for an end user to know what your site is about if you are on a lower budget and don't have seed, start up funding to get the message out there......

At the end of the day your site could be cvbfgtre.site and with the right content, backlink and Social Media strategy you could generate a decent amount of monthly visitors to the site......depends on how much you value building a brand alongside the traffic.....

•••
Thanks for your reply Nick!

Valid points I agree. Any thoughts about value here as well?

•••
•••
$479 to $1.9k = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
Thanks for the appraisal Jordon!

Very specific range, how did you come up with that if I may ask?
Letter Sequence + Short + Comparable sales history + Brandability + Pronounceability + Multiple Different Language Translations + Comparable Market Segments in the Niches of the Word Translations + More...

•••
Letter Sequence + Short + Comparable sales history + Brandability + Pronounceability + Multiple Different Language Translations + Comparable Market Segments in the Niches of the Word Translations + More...
Thanks, appreciate it :)

•••
Interesting! I was the owner of this domain Oaly dot com... I made $200 loss on it.. My buying price is $899 ...Wish you good luck.

Attachments

• oaly.com.jpg
    oaly.com.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 22
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back