IT.COM

You're a teen. What is your success online?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Well, I am 16 years old, and own itscurt.com and all the sites listed under it. I am making around $2000 / year revenue through consumer subscriptions, and through pay per click advertising, (adsense).

My two top successful sites are:
http://precision-media.net
http://pawxy.com

I am amazed at the potential of some young entreprenuers, especially after reading about Jessica Mah, she was 14 and made 100k+ annual revenue from offering server services.

Please post your age, website(s), and maybe revenue.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Peter Frank -- 17

No notable websites

Usually x,xxx monthly

Peter

•••
Steve, 17

I do some web projects on and off... nothing really revenue generating.

I only make high $xxx yearly from web stuff -- I don't have the funding, ideas or resources necessary to get something like Peter's got. :D

Last edited:
•••
Made around $3k-$4k in a year.
I had a site (proxy) that was making $10/day but it died randomly and makes a lot less now.

Hopefully I'll get something going soon.

•••
Only 15 :D
make about $x,xxx a year.
No sites really to promote at the moment. going to get something nice up soon :)

•••
Almost 17

Made low xx,xxx since last year.

•••
Almost 18

Made alittle over $x,xxx

•••
Keenen, 16.

A little over nothing per year. :P

•••
Humdizzy said:
Keenen, 16.

A little over nothing per year. :P
Aw, come on -- what about the $75 spot in line and being photographed continuously? ;) That creativity will get you somewhere.

•••
Etab said:
Aw, come on -- what about the $75 spot in line and being photographed continuously? ;) That creativity will get you somewhere.

:p That's my success off line. With my limited web dev skills, creating all of my ideas online costs too much.

•••

$xxx / year

No notable sites...looking for a skilled partner or 2 to open up a nice site with.

•••
John, 14.

make mid to high x,xxx. yearly depends how hard one works.

Whats sad i have never developed and sat on a site, it's because i am bad at traffic and ad placement. But it sure does add a nice income for a 14 year old.

Nice to be able to buy the cloths, pcs and things you want haha.

i plan on opening a few proxies once school starts again and push advertising on that majorly and i have a new idea in the works which i hope brings x,xxx a year in and yes this idea is a true thought out idea haha.

•••
Around 40 pence a year.
After tax and deductions.

•••
•••
TR ^^
X.XXX visitors a month last month was 9400
age 15
Made from my website since i opened it [ 1 month ago ]
20$ :P

•••
Sonny -- 15
Don't make much since I haven't sold anything higher than $300.

•••
Shadab Ansari.
15. Going to be 16 on 16th of Aug.

Along with 2 other friends, ran Cyber-UG (.com and .net)
Made medium $ xxx, (Q1 and Q2) until somebody scammed us and we were forced to close down.

Now looking for more opportunities.

thanx,
Shadab.

•••
i am 14. I have started a company that created a linux-based operating system and hope to make big cash this year.I will also do domain-selling

•••
Averaging about $32-35 a day off Adsense.
Yearly Estimated Gross: $xx,xxx

•••
Hey, 16

I am running www.ipHideAway.com making about 20 cents a day adsense, its only been online since Monday. But I really need to make my adsense advertisements more targeted, maybe Ill get more clicks then, because impressions isnt the problem, we have been growing in impressions daily by about 75% and are now up to 1,200 impressions per a day on our 4th day of being online. Our refferers are very kind.

So hopefully itll be a success, maybe the guy behind pawxy could give me a few pointers :hehe: .

Anyway, I also have my job as well, which brings me in about $800 a month, and I have college, so life is going ok. But some web earnings would help.

•••
13 no sites currentally. Used to own (still do but its not up) mycpanelhost.com. a hosting company. Didn't make any money, but was a fun learning experence since I didn't know much about servers and websites before that. I also had (still have, but their not up)

awsomeforum.com
awsomeatv.com
awsomeflashgames.net
awsomercforum.com

I am the webmaster of

realtyworlddeserthomes.com
jillsellsvegas.com
and soon to be vegasvalleyrealtor.com

Not making any money on anything

•••
Chris -- 17

Low to mid x,xxx

mostly from making and buying/selling websites.

•••
Rhett, 17, haven't made a dime in months lol

Made maybe high x,xxx last year. But since then, no ideas to go off. <- php/mysql/html programmer looking for work ;)

•••
17 years Old
i earned 40$ For 2 Months

Last edited:
•••
im 14 years old and have made like $6 in the last month, having trouble starting lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back