Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Your worst first time buy...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

mrcurly

DomainerTop Member
Impact
8,826
Hi,

Just over 3 years ago I started my domaining hobby after stumbling across Go-daddy, so I quickly signed up and started looking on the 'buy now' pages. Being new to the game and not having a clue about value It took me 2 days to find my then great domain buy -

Asthma / ws

I paid $350 I think and was happy as larry because I do have asthma and thought I was onto a winner...

Looking back at it now I couldn't have got it so wrong but It makes me smile.

Just curious to know, what was your first domain buy? And was it as good as mine?

Cheers

Stu

P.S. Just noticed that someone reg'd it yesterday, lol!
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Honestly I can't even remember the first poor domain I bought..There was definitely more than one though. It happens to the best of us :)
 
0
•••
I never buy the domain that price is $100+
but I reg many bad domains ago,it cost me too much money
 
0
•••
OK. My first domain was steps4eva.com I still own it :D Steps are a UK pop band...

How did I think scott @ steps4eva.com was a good email address>?
 
1
•••
1
•••
:D I still keep it registered. It is still used actually.

The things you do in High School. It was 2002 as well. I probably could have found a much better name.

I did about nine months later, then managed to get the .com in 2004 via a Snapnames.com.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back