Domain Empire

discuss Your Worst Domain Names

Spaceship
Watch

DANEYAL

Top Member
Impact
Have you ever registered any domain names that really sucks, 'mind blowing' domain names in true bullshit spirit. When we were young :) & Stil Today when we are Still Young ( I suppose ) we often used to register a name that is nothing but bullshit.
Please Feel Free to share, if You may Like.

However it does not mean, bullshit domain never sells, they can sell great, it is only a matter of opinion & perception. Like you have seen some really silly bullshit idea sites selling in huge figures. So it is All About How you Can Perceive Things.

Thanks for Having the Patience to Read.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IdealsArePeaceful (dot)com.
Though I really like the phrase, & it is in fact a line in the film Fury, 'uttered' by BradPit, However I just Really think I shouldnt have bought this domain name.

•••
Hello,

I registered many totally crappy new gTLDs a year ago:

- Handsome.today (WTH)
- Poker.solar (What's that?)
- Pizzas.guru (a good one without the S)

•••
$900 bucks worth of lll.mobi's :(:'(
someone once mentioned it was the "chernobyl" of gtld's, well he/she was right!

god knows who reg'ed them after when I let them drop :)

•••
i786.info (my first and may be the last .info domain)
333O.net

Last edited:
•••
My worst one is probably mostshare.com ... I can't even say it right.

•••
rottingwood.com - have no idea what I was thinking
and a couple typo names that didn't even make the $1 they cost to register. Basically a wasted coupon LOL

•••
rottingwood.com - have no idea what I was thinking
and a couple typo names that didn't even make the $1 they cost to register. Basically a wasted coupon LOL

rottingwood.com is a not that bad. Similar to RottenTomatoes which is a huge website.

•••
#funnythread !!

Back a whole bunch of years ago, to make a point about how bad some of the names listed for sale were on "another forum", I registered SwigADiggle.Com. Of course, someone actually offered to buy it but I ended up liking the ring to it. So I kept it... and still have it.

LOL! :)

•••
iwantthis.org

and even regged it for 2y on the spot (still owning it since the 2y haven't expired yet).. boy, these beginnings in domaining were lovely :)

•••
All my domains are worst as i am not able to sell them..
Oh crap!!

•••
Any domain I buy is crap! Really???? Yes till the day a buyer comes up for the domain I consider all domains crap.

•••
I didn't register many domains for the moment but I think the worst one I have is looking4job.org.

•••
I should join the party
meanwomen.com
orangeties.com
PS: Please remember i brought them when i was drunk :-$.

•••
I should join the party
meanwomen.com
orangeties.com

mean women is probably a decent adult niche domain. LOL ! ;)

Orange ties... yeah.... I mean you don't see many of them. But... niche... setup a site with orange ties. Who knows what will go viral these days! ;)

•••
Drunken domaining netted me these gems: domainfindr (info) and blogapost (info) -- at 1&1 no less!

•••
•••
It's not the Domains id be ashamed of, its the fact you registered them at 1and1 :P , $0 for a .com but transfer price if crazy! @bigdomainer

•••
I transferred out 10 domains from 1&1 and it did not cost anything. Did something change recently?

On the topic, here is another pigeon **** domain I have: ultimateautosvc.com

I picked up on a drop after seeing some posts about it receiving 18K+ uniques a month. What a load of crap it doesn't barely get 2 hits a month lol. Old owner must have pumped it with bot traffic or something.

Thankfully it was just a 99 cent domain, so I still had money left to eat dinner that day.

•••
When I first started out I bought $5000 worth of sh*t. Including about $300 worth of .info domains of someone of Namepros. He must have seen me coming a mile off. One of my worst domains probably was grandma.com.es. Also brought heaps of tels where you earn 20 cents every now and then with Adsense. What was I thinking?????? Yeah right...Now I own just 4 domains 2 of which are my name and I got a real job with a real income:$:. :):$::$:B-)

•••
•••
•••
OH WELL...where should I start????...

at the very beginning.. XEXEL..yes..I know..

•••
All of my names are the worse ever.

•••
vivian.us ))
I liked that it is a name, but did not pronounce it loudly until it was too late ) Dropped it. Funnily, made the same mistake with another word ending in "an" with .us extension ))

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back