IT.COM

Your thoughts on Uniregistry. Do you still get sales there?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

peace800

Established Member
Impact
I know a few people have mentioned that Uniregistry brokers have been aggressive in their sales techniques by sending multiple emails to leads asking them about if they are still interested in a domain they might have turned down initially etc. I know this had put people off but on the whole would you recommend them?

They sell lots of domains. That's not disputed but is the 15% worth it if you use their brokers? They don't offer Payoneer just Escrow. Is the hassle with escrow id verification worth it?

Can you keep your sales private even if you use their brokers or do they report everything?

Would you recommend them?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I do not use them nor would I based on what I have heard about their tactics. As far as Escrow it took me all of five minutes to get confirmed with no restriction.

•••
I am in the process of selling a name now through them. The potential buyer originally inquired about my name back in March (when it wasn’t listed with Uniregistry). The deal fell through but 7+ months later, she came back wanting to purchase it again but this time, Uniregistry have dealt with everything for me! The 4 figure deal should be finalized sometime over the next few days.

So I believe the difference is experience. They know what to say and when to say it. Is 15% commission to them worth it? IMO I believe it is. I look at it this way... I wouldn’t buy a new car from a pizza maker but I would buy a new car from a car salesman!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back