IT.COM

advice Your thoughts on NNLL, LLNN+ combo domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
Lots of threads on llll or nnnn+ domains for Asian market but what is your thoughts on potential sales for combo LLNN+ , NNLL+ domains?

:xf.grin:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I scanned all llnn.com "chinese" domains a few days ago and all of them are registered. Haven't checked nnll but seems to be the same. Seems to be mainly a chinese trend as more than 80% of owners are chinese. I prefer LLNN over NNLL but this may be just my personal preference as I have no data to support it.

By the way, the definition of "chinese" in this case is very precise:
Letters: No A E I O U V
Numbers: No 4 and no 0 in first position (e.g. 10 is fine, 01 isn't)

I've started to see some price increase at expired domains sites, especially for repeating letters/numbers, round numbers (like 10, 20, etc) and letters or numbers combinations with special meanings (88, cn, dr, etc). Number 8 seems to be especially desirable.

If we judge by the chinese involvement in the segment, I think there is a pretty good chance of a significant price increase in the near future, and prices are still pretty affordable, so it looks like a good opportunity, i you can buy them cheap.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back