Official LLNN Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

FM

Established Member
Impact
I wanted to start an official LLNN thread (.com, .net., .org., etc...). Given the rise of LLL, NNN, LLLL, and NNNN domains, I am interested to hear how people are approaching the LLNN market. The prices seem to be much cheaper than LLLL or NNNN, but I am wondering if one has great letters (double letters, double numbers), if these won't be worth as much (or more, given how few double letters and numbers there are).

Has anyone been active in this market?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There's definitely an emerging market for LLNN.com's as any ones that drop and don't have the dreaded inclusion of A, E, I, O, U, U, V, 4, 0 seem to be going for $40+.

Though non-Chinese premiums don't seem to be worth more than reg fees at this point, at least as far as resellers are concerned.

•••
•••
I agree. I will post any questions there. Can we delete this so as to not have confusion between the two threads?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back