IT.COM

question NNLL LLNN NNNL...

NameSilo
Watch

erchaman

Top Member
Impact
Hello there.
I know there are some threads on forum talking about NNLL LLNN LLLN NNNL . Com but! Still have some dubts about this little world of this kind of domains.
I would like to know if anyone of here knows the role they play: all NNLL LLNN worth something? I know that VR88 and domains like BUY1 worth a lot but I mean in general. Any kind of NNLL LLNN combination . As far as I know only LLLN NNNL worth something if there is any killer-premium number+word composition, for example tdd3.com worth nothing.
I would really appreciate your opinions or any guide explaining something about this combinations: NNLL LLNN . Thank you in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello there.
I know there are some threads on forum talking about NNLL LLNN LLLN NNNL . Com but! Still have some dubts about this little world of this kind of domains.
I would like to know if anyone of here knows the role they play: all NNLL LLNN worth something? I know that VR88 and domains like BUY1 worth a lot but I mean in general. Any kind of NNLL LLNN combination . As far as I know only LLLN NNNL worth something if there is any killer-premium number+word composition, for example tdd3.com worth nothing.
I would really appreciate your opinions or any guide explaining something about this combinations: NNLL LLNN . Thank you in advance.

LLNN > NNLL

everything else other than .com is trash

double number and double letter are valuable, the rest are no good.

•••
Thank you. So you suggest to catch every domain NNLL or LLNN because is worth all more rhan reg fee?

•••
Thank you. So you suggest to catch every domain NNLL or LLNN because is worth all more rhan reg fee?

I suggest not investing in this category, don't invest in anything LLNN NNLL LLNL or anything Chinese. Many people including me lost a lot of money in this, you never know whether the prices will increase or decrease. I sold my LLNN.com for a loss, but I'm holding one only, KY11 .com because of the '11'. If you want to buy a LLNN.com only buy with double number or double letter and check namebio & dnpric.es for recent sales to make sure you don't overpay.

•••
Thank you for that valuable useful information. ;)

Last edited:
•••
Hello there.

http://domainpayout.com/4lcommix.php

•••
LLNN > NNLL

everything else other than .com is trash

double number and double letter are valuable, the rest are no good.
So you would not want to own cn18 or cn28

•••
•••
thank you mate, very helpful

•••
So you would not want to own cn18 or cn28

sold yf89 .com and similar ones (LL8N) for a massive loss.. paid $15 each for several LLNN and even NNLL, spend few hundred $ on these in total, because of the hype... people are still buying random LLNN .com at expiring auctions and on the drop for $15-25 each.. but it's a gamble.. we don't know if the value will rise. As a newbie, @erchaman should invest better, and not gamble. imo

Those who profit from these type of categories are the ones who handregged these domains before any hype.

So I won't buy cn18 or even cn88/bb88 or the most premium of the LLNN's unless I can get them for very cheap, there's no point in buying these for 'market price'.

Last edited:
•••
sold yf89 .com and similar ones (LL8N) for a massive loss.. paid $15 each for several LLNN and even NNLL, spend few hundred $ on these in total, because of the hype... people are still buying random LLNN .com at expiring auctions and on the drop for $15-25 each.. but it's a gamble.. we don't know if the value will rise. As a newbie, @erchaman should invest better, and not gamble. imo

Those who profit from these type of categories are the ones who handregged these domains before any hype.

So I won't buy cn18 or even cn88/bb88 or the most premium of the LLNN's unless I can get them for very cheap, there's no point in buying these for 'market price'.
Thank you for advise, but I am only registering new domains for a cheap sale LLNN NNLL and some chip tryings. I am not invest any more on chips but as a newbie at least I wanted to try my luck and at least pay me portfolio reg fee selling just one of thoose :)

•••
I would suggest in this category you need to go for quality over quantity, however quality does cost money, namebio is the best tool to use for research in this instance, of course nothing is ever guaranteed though

•••
@erchaman are you buying for a long term portfolio or a fast flip (like few months down the line)?

One thing I learned..Is that you will never know when a end user will buy or how they are willing to pay.

Yes hosting and renewal fees can be a killer (the Currency exchange between the US dollar is sure affecting my buying) but that another thing that I learned is budgeting..

•••
@erchaman are you buying for a long term portfolio or a fast flip (like few months down the line)?

One thing I learned..Is that you will never know when a end user will buy or how they are willing to pay.

Yes hosting and renewal fees can be a killer (the Currency exchange between the US dollar is sure affecting my buying) but that another thing that I learned is budgeting..
I am in Australia .........so add another 25% to any purchases ..(and sales) Possibly one of my best LLNN was at Godaddy for $10 buy now for Dr45

•••
Then, Why there is an auction on godaddy named 38CP.com for xxxxx$?

Last edited:
•••
Then, Why there is an auction on godaddy named 38CP.com for xxxxx$?
There are always "flukes" in domaining, equity78 stated the Chinese like the letters "Cp" last week in the thread link I supplied, perhaps they know something we don't? My ebook does say "ask a local" when it comes to the Chinese stuff

Last edited:
•••
There are always "flukes" in domaining, equity78 stated the Chinese like the letters "Cp" last week in the thread link I supplied, perhaps they know something we don't? My ebook does say "ask a local" when it comes to the Chinese stuff
I Wish I know chinesee for that kind of things heheh. Perhaps some day will be a guide on internet telling you wich chips could worth something and which don't . Atm, I only know they hate vowels, V and numbers 0-4. Nothing more.

•••
I Wish I know chinesee for that kind of things heheh. Perhaps some day will be a guide on internet telling you wich chips could worth something and which don't . Atm, I only know they hate vowels, V and numbers 0-4. Nothing more.
Most folk here would agree that the Chinese like 4 in these combos, 48 84 54 and that a 0 at the end of a domain is not that bad. The 4 can mean "eternal" So 48 can be ever lasting fortune. Some folk will tell you that the next generation simply don;t care about old superstitions and will happily own those two digits as long as they are in a strong pattern, example xx44/com

•••
You are welcome to read the latest post on my site about why a startup founder liked 37yu.com so much that he built a business on it. Meaningful 4C .com are great for startups lacking fund. BTW, I like 4, and 0, and in fact every number when they have meaning.

•••
Don't disregard the power of the 38. I sold s138.com for $4,000 a year or so ago. According to
Wikipedia under Numbers in Chinese culture, this is what is says, copied and pasted: 28, 38: As eight means prosperity, twenty eight equates to 'double prosperity', though most Chinese people will typically just read this as "easy to have luck", 38 being one of the luckiest, often referred to as 'triple prosperity' though most Chinese people might just read this as "you will grow to success."

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back