Dynadot

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
WeedyShop/com
Vibes/US
HigherChance/com
Aislely/com

•••
Hey, I posted the 10,000th post :)

2020-06-21_2242.png

•••
•••
I Like "Vibes" good pick(y)

Thank you! Liked both the meaning and the use, apparently, there are quite a few end users on longer versions on .us.

•••
Recent picks:

In com,

StayCharged
Connectance
TaskDoctor
FirstInnovative
Randomli
EZVenue
GrandCause
Skilloz
TranscriptStudio
Solydo
TopCliff
GetModule
SafetyGraph
StretchRelax
Findabl
DistanceAdvisor
GetCaretaker

In co,

LLB

•••
•••
Vide/net
aparentemente/com (Apparently in Portoguesse)

•••
•••
A little late as I had to wait for transfer to Dan.

Go.LA

At first I was attracted to the domain because of the UK brand of sports footwear 'Gola', then I thought about as a site for a Los Angeles sports team, but upon research realised that both those uses would be a total waste of the time.

Stats for Los Angeles:

Los Angeles City population circa. 4 million.

Los Angeles County population circa. 10 million

Economy of the county over $700 Billion in 2018 (Larger than either the whole of Norway or Belgium.)

Guess how I will be pitching this domain. (y)

Last edited:
•••
Vide/net
aparentemente/com (Apparently in Portoguesse)
Vide - Nice maybe promote for Sous Vide?

Sous Vide (pronounced sue-veed) is a cooking technique that utilizes precise temperature control to deliver consistent, restaurant-quality results. High-end restaurants have been using sous vide cooking for years to cook food to the exact level of doneness desired, every time. The technique recently became popular for home cooks with the availability of affordable and easy-to-use sous vide precision cooking equipment.

Sous vide, which means “under vacuum” in French, refers to the process of vacuum-sealing food in a bag, then cooking it to a very precise temperature in a water bath. This technique produces results that are impossible to achieve through any other cooking methods.

I have one and it makes amazing food.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Subtle/Pay/.com
Excel/Spot/.com

Last edited:
•••
E7n . net

Keywords: e7n, 3 Character Dot Net, Brandable, Finance, Insurance

Important Points
  • 11 Years Old
  • Epik/Estibot Appraisal $700.00
OHLC . net

Keywords: OHLC, 4 Character Dot Net, Brandable

Important Points
  • An OHLC is an Open-High-Low-Close chart (OHLC). It is a type of chart typically used to illustrate movements in the price of a financial instrument over time.
  • What is an OHLC Chart? An OHLC chart is a type of bar chart that shows open, high, low, and closing prices for each period. OHLC charts are useful since they show the four major data points over a period, with the closing price being considered the most important by many traders.
  • 19 Years Old
  • Epik/Estibot Appraisal $820.00
Nocif . com

Keywords: Nocif, 5 Characters, Brandable

Important Points
  • Nocif is French for Harmful, Unwholesome, Toxic or a Noxious Substance.
  • 18 Years Old
  • Epik/Estibot Appraisal $2,300.00
  • NameWorth Est. Retail: $29,500
WooWhy . com

Keywords: Woo Why, 6 Characters, Brandable

Important Points
  • Avg Search Results (keyword):10,300,000
  • 13 Years Old
  • Def: Woo - To seek the affection of (someone, especially a woman) with the intent to marry or begin a romantic relationship.
  • Woo Why - A Kingdom For A Barrel Rum!
  • Epik/Estibot Appraisal $9,700.00
  • NameWorth Est. Retail: $1,750

•••
Humanov.com
GoSlack.com
VivoPlay.com

•••
Got

FoodVendingMachine// com
SignAgeAdvertising// com

my favourite
CpaPrograms//com

Estibot value: over $1,000

Don't really know who to pitch this domain to. But I think I got a good catch here. :xf.smile::xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
Noseyes . com

Tagline: Nosey-es (Pronounced "Nosey Eyes")
C7DU-v1WkAAeJSw

Important Points
  • 5 Years Old
  • Brandable
  • NameWorth Est. Retail: $1,250
  • Noseyes.com Is Pronounced "Nosey Eyes" dot com
  • Noseyes is an app for real News and Opinions in real Time, in real Locations (Global Map), by real People.
  • We at Noseyes want to provide a home for the 3 billion smart phones, where the providers of all video content will always be first at any breaking news or with local opinions and will share in all advertising profits!
  • Noseyes.com is a U.S. based corporation specializing in world event uploads for users to share and watch videos. We create people connection pathways enabling users to globally congregate and seamlessly share content.
  • Noseyes operates in 'real time'. Users can see and hear unfiltered and uncensored content data free of charge.
  • Noseyes allows users to access completely unfiltered news, events, opinions, real-time traffic, et cetera, but does not intrude into a user\'s individual or personal information.
  • Noseyes creates a sense of order within the World Wide Web by enabling the ability to capture news, major events, and personal opinions into one arena.
  • The Noseyes model is based upon the important concepts of, 'time' and 'location':
  • * Time places all uploaded content onto a descending twenty-four (24) hour clock that begins counting down as soon as the submitted data is uploaded. Once the twenty-four hour (24) clock expires, the content is removed from the current stream and is stored in the Noseyes Archive.
  • * Location locks all uploaded news and traffic into an exact location.
  • POST VIDEOS – GET PAID
  • There are over 1 trillion videos and postings being filmed, posted and sold daily, earning billions of dollars everyday, how much of that money is going into your pocket? 100%?, 50%? 25%?, try less than 1%!!!! I’ll show you how to get that money into your bank account! Learn how…

•••
H*e*r*a (.) t*v
Hera: the goddess of women, marriage, family, and childbirth in ancient Greek religion and myth, one of the Twelve Olympians and the sister and wife of Zeus (wikipedia).
8af9757390b23ddd2ec957f029514c3e.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Capture.JPG

In the UK we don't use the word elementary, an elementary school = primary school.

So the American equivalent would be TeachElementary

Caught on backorder, then added these two on handreg which dropped same day:

aaaa.JPG

Attachments

• aaaa.JPG
    aaaa.JPG
    11.3 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
•••
Coaching / Machine (com)

Last edited:
•••
some latest pickups in .com

Insurance/Mole
Adviseri
Money/Fluence
Mail/Venture
Digital/Vat
Tru/Computing
VIP/Moment
Vincura
Grand/Nomad

•••
•••
•••
my favourite
CpaPrograms//com

Estibot value: over $1,000

Don't really know who to pitch this domain to. But I think I got a good catch here. :xf.smile::xf.smile:
Even though CPA is usually used for accounting don't miss the HUGE CPA marketing opportunity it means Cost Per Action and has many excellent Programs to make money.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back