IT.COM

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A few dawt com I've snagged recently...

Babytab
Luckytab
Tabthink

Last edited:
•••
•••
no spaces, in the king of extensions

Last edited:
•••
Latest dot com purchase

(3600 exact searches per month according to GAKT)

Narrowboat Holidays

•••

Qeah.com (Godaddy Auction for a shockingly low price).

It's not for sale, though; Qeah is the name of a character in a novel I'm writing.

•••
It's not for sale, though; Qeah is the name of a character in a novel I'm writing.

I was going to offer you $1 million but since it's not for sale...best wishes! Hope your book turns out fab B-)

•••
I was going to offer you $1 million but since it's not for sale...best wishes! Hope your book turns out fab B-)

:lol: :laugh: :great:

Thanks for the laugh.

•••

:lol: :laugh: :great:

Thanks for the laugh.

If it's fantasy, do tell. I know a very talented artist who draws original characters that are mind blowing!

•••
I've been buying in the last few weeks. I guess I can post the name that I bought in public auction and already transferred in my account but I won't post anything that I bought privately.

.com
LAGP

•••
Another purchase of mine in Dot com

B D D T

•••
myfacedeals.com

ties in with latest Face Deals new facial recognition software / camera & facebook marketing check in program

social media & facial recognition looks like the next phase for marketing products & services

www.worldtradepro.com/index.php

•••
financialadvisor.pro. =) Dirt cheap too.

•••
My purchase

videos server
Cheap Internets
consultant social media
Famouz music

and others. all in dot com
Just in case somebody Interested, please PM me :)

•••
I snapped background-images.com
over 90.000 exact searches / month

•••
•••
RooftopTurbines dawt kom

•••
GD Closeouts:

GalleryUploader.com
VsiMarketing.com
DogHealthSymptoms.com
WholesaleGreetingCards.org

•••
•••
•••
i have just started out, here are my latest catches

depositbonus.com
offensivejokes.com

•••
sauteedspinach.com :P 9900 exact searches

noodlesrecipe.com 8100 exact searches

Last edited:
•••
dayscalculator.com 12K exact searches monthly

dragonnestsea.com , Dragon Nest Sea, some kinda game. 201K exact searches monthly.

•••
I took freecourseware.com - registered since 2002.

I also had one backorder credit on GoDaddy, so I tried to get homeimprovementonline.com, but that was wrong decision. I could handreg it, but I saw "Capture In Progress", the moment it drop (this message is still there, believe it or not). Now someone else got it (BuyDomains [dot] com to be precise). I forgot GD has the worse backorder service on the planet! As Del Boy said, this time, next year :)

•••
Just got nacjo.com. Its my first typo purchase. And j is right next to h so its a pretty good typo IMO

Please only post names which were not registered for reg fee, but purchased from others or snapped as stated in the title.

•••
Acquired -

WirelessCharging / net

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back