Dynadot

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

NameSilo
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Picked up p .com a couple of weeks ago. Parked it then decided to put up something real quick as a joke. Friend didn't have a sense of humor that day so removed what I had up. Now I'm seeing it's the #2 result/page 1 in Google, then went thru proxy and it's on page 2 without even trying for

So will work on it later and make a For Sale page. It's a basic template from Homestead. Used to make sites with that back in the day when I didn't know html, still have it because I have a couple of sites that still rank nicely and what you make with Homestead, you can't transfer out.

But I think people should look into for parking their own pages, because it can rank in the search engines, more traffic, more eyeballs. Lots of basic templates to use, very easy.

Last edited:
•••
Read another puppy mill article recently, inspired me to grab breederssuck & dogbreederssuck.

•••
•••
I got ointment(dot )com a couple of days ago

•••
•••
•••
S!mcardpay dawt com

You got a name with a !. That's just like my !deation :)

Actually, as much as my stalker hates me posting names I'm going to post one - I did pick up IdeaLogger last week. It seems odd to b/o a name not taken in any TLD but that's what Reberry has done to the game :(

This also make my last post in this thread a lie.

•••
•••
•••
•••
zhu.info

Last edited:
•••
I won ExcelAuto(.) com on Namejet 3 days ago

A bit expensive but really like it!

•••
osaka (DOT) com

Didn't get it today, but last week.
My biggest purchase in past 8 yrs

Very nice domain name! Surprised Osaka, Japan did not own it.

•••
Indiana Flights (dot) com - on here :)

•••
appscraze(dot)com for less than reg fee. I intend to develop it a bit when I get around to it

•••

Domainmonster backorder:

social.cc

Not a great extension, but social is either taken or reserved in just about every other gTLD and ccTLD.

I thought it was worth the backorder fee.

•••

Domainmonster backorder:

social.cc

Not a great extension, but social is either taken or reserved in just about every other gTLD and ccTLD.

I thought it was worth the backorder fee.

To a big fan of .CC, but a word like "Social" is a no-brainer.

Brad

•••
•••

OurAnswer.com (Namejet pre-release).

Actually, I meant to just watch this auction but made a Newb error.

:red: D-:

14 bidders and no one topped my tiny bid.

:(

Now I'm back at Net Sol--that is, until the 60-day lock has been lifted.

Maybe I'll get lucky and the former owner will renew.

:)

Last edited:
•••
Mann keeps kicking my butt on some of them, trying to use my mind to influence the auction, repeating, let it go, you don't really want it, stop bidding, hasn't worked to this point. But picked up a couple recently, health related .coms,

w/o the spaces of course

Last edited:
•••
Got tenerife.ws recently. Massive search for the keyword. Dont like the extension but the word is so cool:)

•••
dot com

Bangkok Dental Implants

•••
Sorry, removed for privacy, change my mind. Also not wanted to advertise a domain here.

Want to delete post but can't find link.

Last edited:
•••
Latest dot com acquisition

Alpines

•••
RoofFarming

dot com

Goes nicely with my other name RooftopFarm dot com

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back