Dynadot

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
u kept this 23 years and what r u expecting?? man alive what a waste of $$$$!
23 x $10 average is only $230. don't you think it's worth a gazillion dollars?

•••
23 x $10 average is only $230. don't you think it's worth a gazillion dollars?
yea sure. after 23 years what r u waiting 4? u think someone will want a typo like that after all this time? come on man.i know its a trophy u look at and say hey ive had this for 23 years and im proud but its worth nothing but who cares cause it is mine for all this time. lol some people r nuts! whats your reason?im darn curious why people do what they do

Plus this thread i thought is reg of the day, not reg after 23 years lol

Last edited:
•••
Angle/Productions[com]

from Godaddy closeout..16Yrs old

•••
yea sure. after 23 years what r u waiting 4? u think someone will want a typo like that after all this time? come on man.i know its a trophy u look at and say hey ive had this for 23 years and im proud but its worth nothing but who cares cause it is mine for all this time. lol some people r nuts! whats your reason?im darn curious why people do what they do

Plus this thread i thought is reg of the day, not reg after 23 years lol
ok,so i gotta tell you.i picked it up at an auction on thursday. when i said it dated back to '96 i never thought anybody would think i had it for that long.i would have to be nuts.:ROFL:

•••
ok,so i gotta tell you.i picked it up at an auction on thursday. when i said it dated back to '96 i never thought anybody would think i had it for that long.i would have to be nuts.:ROFL:
hey nothing surprises me on here. theres alot of nutty things going on .doh

•••
hey nothing surprises me on here. theres alot of nutty things going on .doh

This is purchase/snap thread, so even in theory he couldn't have held it from the day 1, as then the domain would be in the "reg of the day" about 20+ years ago, if the thread existed then.

And normally people share fresh snaps, so you can safely assume any name posted here has not been held for more than days...

•••
efin.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Karate.cc
Will debut / inclusion in the Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympics
'karate' keyword is reg. in another 205 extensions

空手

Last edited:
•••
•••
cbdbeautyandhealth.com

GD Closeout

•••
Lift//Risk
Mid//Shores
Accelerate//Athletics

All in com

•••
F79EFCC6-A735-49AB-A3B6-49A6614ABF4E.png

Some time ago someone bought DAX.com for $ 500,000, but I bought DAX (.biz) .... I'm not that rich... taken in more than 160 extensions

The DAX Deutscher Aktienindex (German stock index) is a blue chip stock market index consisting of the 30 major German companies trading on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.

•••
•••
•••
•••
i bought it just last month.. you sold it to me?
No, I owned it a few years back. But I remember it.
Always wonder what it's end use could be... software etc?

•••
No, I owned it a few years back. But I remember it.
Always wonder what it's end use could be... software etc?
i am also wonder who would be enduser for this domain :ROFL::ROFL:

•••
i am also wonder who would be enduser for this domain :ROFL::ROFL:
Looking on your signature, you got alot to fall back on if that doesn't work out lol..

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back