Dynadot

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
L E A D X R (.) COM

V i B E T R i P (.) COM

R i S i N G G A M E R
(.) COM

•••
•••
LetsBet // dot // net (1998)
This just makes an amazing gambling brand. A large portion of gambling sites are non-com, as such a 20 year old .net with a catchy short rhyming scheme was simply a must get! :)

A1Handicapping // dot // com (1998)
With recent changes in the legality of sports betting in the USA, it's hard to resist great names in the industry. I usually am strongly against domains with numbers in them because of the potential confusion and failure of the radio test because people don't know whether to put the number or spell it out. But there are a handful of exceptions where 99.99% of the time people know to use numbers (A1, 247, 365 and a few others).

JitJot // dot // com (2000)
I almost always limit myself to 5L .com's when it comes to "made up brandables", but I certainly make exceptions from time to time when sometihng is very clear and catchy like JitJot is.

FinestBud // dot // com
Along with Canada, more and more states are legalizing, so I really like good Canna names as there will be a lot of new businesses starting up!

BriefOverview // dot // com (2011)
This is such a big name as it can be a great domain for either a review or summary site. I initially was thinking education, but it could be just about anything!

PeakVintage // dot // com
There are very few domains that would make for a better wine or premium liquor brand than Peak Vintage! It rolls of the tongue extremely well and is the perfect description for the holy grail of wine connoisseurs looking for the best (peak) year!

PremiumPopcorn // dot // com (2005)
For some reason it seems there is a lot of popcorn sold on the internet ... almost all of which are premium flavours. As such you can't really get much better than this "premium" popcorn brand!

Noteworthiness // dot // com (2010)
Not exactly what you think when it comes to a one-word dot com ... lol. And it's certainly not a million dollar domain. However it still makes for a really good brand for a wide variety of things mainly in media or communication, but also for product/service reviews and quite a bit more.

WindyCityInsurance // dot // com (2010)
Chicago is the "Windy City", the third largest metropolitan area in the USA with almost 10 million people. Forget the fact you could use this brand pretty much anywhere else, with 10M that still means a lot of Americans buying insurance. What's better is that it isn't limited to any specific type of insurance. I really can't believe I got this one! :)

CoinBuyer // dot // org (2004)
CoinSeller // dot // org (2004)
A monster set of Crypto names! I've noticed .org's selling in Crypto, and so grabbing these two was a very easy decision! :)

420Dictionary // dot // com (2003)
With a whole new (legal) industry developing, with hundreds if not thousands of different marijuana strains and as many slang terms, there is definitely room for an online dictionary of terms!

iBringValue // dot // com (2002)
I love this brand for just about any type of consultant. Just imagine the interest that will be peaked when you send an email from Name /@/ iBringValue // dot // com.

WhyNotDoItYourself // dot // com (2007)
I really love call-to-action domains like this that are also good slogans. I definitely see this used in an advertising campaign by a home renovation center.

Wordishness // dot // com (2006)
Content generation is effectively just about the ONLY thing that matters for SEO .. and this makes for a really good brand for a writing service.
I originally wasn't sure about this one so I didn't grab it right away. I deliberately waited a few more hours to see if I could remember it at work (a good memorability test .. particularly for me as I don't have a good memory for domains because I go through soooooooo many every night doing the lists I share with all of you).

ComputerTrainingSoftware // dot // com (2005)
I don't grab purely keyword domains very often ... unless they have monster stats or I see something really special that the stats don't show (usually a good thing as you can grab them cheap and unnoticed). This one falls into the "stats" category as it has tons of ads (highest number of 11 in Estibot), 300k SERP, and 1600 monthly uniques times a $5.5 CPC for a $9k "Monthly Search Value"! Which essentially means the term is extremely commercially viable! :)

•••
•••
•••
ethd.png

ethddd.png

https://www.researchgate.net/public...e_A_Peer-to-Peer_Data_Storage_with_Provenance

https://devpost.com/software/eth-drive

•••
Cryptolites.com

Last edited:
•••
bought HealthWear .org.

Only realised “healthwear” word is trademarked by a company in 2004. :(

•••
•••
•••
•••
large_endemar (1).png

Endemar.com
BB published
Some past related sale & Golden age of 21 years attracted me to go for this & eventually got accepted by BB for $5495.

•••
jii.png

.com

A jingle is a short song or tune used in advertising and for other commercial uses. Jingles are a form of sound branding. A jingle contains one or more hooks and meaning that explicitly promote the product or service being advertised, usually through the use of one or more advertising slogans. Ad buyers use jingles in radio and television commercials; they can also be used in non-advertising contexts to establish or maintain a brand image. Many jingles are also created using snippets of popular songs, in which lyrics are modified to appropriately advertise the product or service.

Last edited:
•••
bangaloreloans.com(20 years old)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
TS.png
.com

Previously redirects to SendTask .io..
TaskSent/com is new Indian Startup...
Same with TaskSender/com Australian startup....
So took a chance to get it at $11

•••
•••
•••
Tatent.com

I thought I was buying Talent.com. It was a purchase done at 3am while scrolling through GD auctions.

•••
I thought I was buying Talent.com. It was a purchase done at 3am while scrolling through GD auctions
If you have not done it yet, talk to GD support. Explain the issue and try and get the money back.

Not sure if they allow grace delete refunds.
No harm in trying though.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back