Dynadot

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
zjHl2lgef9cYrQL0JFa7kzbw2vuFqBRGmhvK1Dt9OXdE9g5shnN1i...Bv9ettdV9dsBUGw0pY

C a n d y C a p
(com)​

•••
If you have not done it yet, talk to GD support. Explain the issue and try and get the money back.

Not sure if they allow grace delete refunds.
No harm in trying though.

Thanks. This was bought last year when I was quite new to domaining. I recently got refund for another typo domain.

•••
VanityChain.com
Past related keywords sales encourage me to go for this. Purchased from a NP fellow member.

•••
GamblingUniversity // dot // com (1999)
Always lots of money in Gambling! An information (University) site has huge potential in terms of developing leads for the industry. With the changes to gambling laws in USA potentially reopening online gambling, the industry is poised to explode once again! As such I really like having this really solid gambling education domain! :)

WinOurMoney // dot // com (2012)
Perfect name for a sports-betting / gambling website. Call to action / dare domain that's super memorable and very easy to say/spell! Very happy with this one!

HoldemTV // dot // com
Extremely happy to have grabbed this one. Tons of money in online poker and a TV site can be a huge lead generator and authority developer.

TranceTV // dot // com (2012)
Both as a former owner/operator of a huge DJ / Club Music website and as a former DJ, Club Music related domains jump out at me. Trance is a HUUUUGE sub-genre of music with tons of videos of twentysomethings jumping up and down .. lol. It might not be obvious to some, but this is a monster name!

InternetSecurityExpert // dot // com (2003)
Don't think I really need to say anything about this one? Sure it's 3 words .. but online security is only going to grow and grow as eCommerce continues to grow worldwide!

A1Workers // dot //com (2009)
I've grabbed a few A1 names recently. I really like this one for a recruitment agency! :)

AmazingTurf // dot // com (2005)
An "Amazing" name for a massive product in a huge industry. No hesitation on getting this one! :)

GrabMyDeal // dot // com (2009)
A very nice, clear, strong call to action domain inviting people to save money with you. Pretty much textbook definition of a call to action domain! :)

JoinTheChain // dot // com (2011)
I absolutely totally love this one as a call to action lead generator for Crypto. Just LOVE it!

UsingCrypto // dot // com
UsingCoins // dot // com
Two really good Crypto names! I'm thinking money is in lead gen for newbies to buy crypto on various sites or through various services, so lead generation names like these are really strong in my mind! :)

HowtoBuyCoins // dot // com
Like the previous 2 I listed above (UsingCrypto and UsingCoins), I'm thinking this is perfect for a basic help/wiki website that focuses on lead generation for new investors to buy crypto! :)

TheCoinJournal // dot // com
This one is obviously a Coin news site!

CryptoCoinInc // dot // com
ProfCrypto // dot // com
A couple more crypto names. First one is pretty self explanatory. The second is short for Professor Crypto, which would obviously be a crypto lead generation information site.

TheBlockchain // dot // biz
Do I really need to explain this one? lol .. A core keyword in the crypto world and certainly still a great domain even in biz! :)

•••
recently acquired TouchWallet(.)com

•••
•••
eBrands dot org : 15 years-old

Brian

•••
020.png

not sure why, just love its pattern and pronoucable, while somone also remind me there is a "ai" inside, ok, an additional bonus then, ....comments are welcome..

•••
Bought

Trans.tv
TechKart.com
MuayThaiFightNight.com

•••
3bhkApartments.com
3bhkFlats.com
EverestHotel.com
MediaAce.com

Last edited:
•••
Also bought
TradeX.org
NLPoker.com (no limit poker)
PurpleLadder.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Babycold . Com
Primware . Com
VR alliance . Org

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
btw, the logo itsrlf is not work well....i didnot realize it is logo only, i thought it is lo-goon-ly, untill I read the words...:xf.grin:
Yeah, I thought it was Logoonly

•••
btw, the logo itsrlf is not work well....i didnot realize it is logo only, i thought it is lo-goon-ly, untill I read the words...:xf.grin:

Yeah, I thought it was Logoonly
Thanks for your nice comments
It's just a pic I made on my mobile , not a real logo of course , I'm not a designer :stop::xf.grin:

•••
Thanks for your nice comments
It's just a pic I made on my mobile , not a real logo of course , I'm not a designer :stop::xf.grin:
Definitely not claiming I can do any better :D... All the best!

•••
Treecharity.com ( lots of charities out there dedicated to planting and preserving trees)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back