Dynadot

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
dadf.JPG

•••
GreenGetup()com

I thought it was good because the fashion industry seems to be caring more and more about sustainability and the alliteration doesn't hurt (getup = outfit).

My dilemma is i'm pretty sure this is a name I could have just hand registered myself once deleted instead of paying a drop catch fee. Does anyone else think like this or am I just being frugal?

Last edited:
•••
GreenGetup()com

I thought it was good because the fashion industry seems to be caring more and more about sustainability and the alliteration doesn't hurt (getup = outfit).

My dilemma is i'm pretty sure this is a name I could have just hand registered myself once deleted instead of paying a drop catch fee. Does anyone else think like this or am I just being frugal?

If you have to explain the meaning of the part of the name, it is usually not a good sign.

I would have probably passed it even as an available handreg.

How much was the fee?

•••
GreenGetup()com

For domains caught with Dynadot, I always have the same dilemma, could've handregged it!

•••
If you have to explain the meaning of the part of the name, it is usually not a good sign.

I would have probably passed it even as an available handreg.

How much was the fee?

Appreciate the comment. I promise I had the same thought as you about having to explain any part of a domain!

It was $24.99

Last edited:
•••
Appreciate the comment. I promise I had the same thought as you about having to explain any part of a domain!

It was $24.99

It apparently is a word. Somehow never heard it from anyone before.

When in doubt, also check with Namebio how valuable the word can be.

https://namebio.com/?s==QTMygjN2gTM

Seems, no name has ever been reported as sold where "getup" could have meant "outfit". 9 total sales with probable meaning of "get up".

•••
GreenGetup()com
1) put it up for sale everywhere for low to mid $xxx
2) turn off auto renew
3) move on

We all buy domains that we later on regret, but you got it for a year, so put it to work. Somebody out there might need it.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
DTO.net
Photo_1537076418731.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Added another 5L brandable. Really like the catchiness of this one:

PEECY.COM

•••
PEECY.COM
I like it too; I nabbed Peacy.com a couple months ago. Each has a different feel to it, with only one different letter. Like them both.

Today:
HydroPaint.com

Shortened of Hydrographic paint. This stuff has gotten really hot in the last 3 - 4 years; you've seen vehicles and items coated with it, you probably just didn't know what the effect was from. Google 'hydrographic paint' in images. HydroPaint is a term that's really heating up in the industrial paint/graphics scene.

Last edited:
•••
.com

VerdeTokens

HealthcareTexas

RMRglobal

PetVigor

FreestyleGlobal

HerbalPetCBD

•••
•••
•••
•••
Another batch ...

WiredWardrobe // dot // com (2008)
Really like this one as a brand for wearables. Pretty much the future of clothing. Love the alliteration.

KindlyYours // dot // com (2011)
I like this one as it's a pretty common way to close an email. So it could be for anything email related .. or a writing service.

Ambison // dot // com (2007)
I usually don't get brandables this long .. but I really liked the ring to it. Sounded like some kind of tech company .. or even some kind of pharma product.

BoneOfTheMonth // dot // com (2003)
I was thinking of a dog treat/toy subscription service. Because us dog people love out little furry friends and pay stupid amounts to treat them and keep them happy ... http://www.SteamieTheHotDog.com

RushmoreCapital // dot // com (2007)
Apparently capital domains sell quite well. I like tihs one as not only does it refer to a big American monument .. but it's a monument of dead presidents .. and where else can we find dead presidents? You got it .. on MONEY! ;)

HighEndProductions // dot // com (2004)
No brainer on this one. Perfect name for a production company that wants to appear "High End"

DoubleUpMedia // dot // com (2007)
Another solid media name for my portfolio! :)

GeneTherapyInstitute // dot // com (2007)
Really great name in health/pharma .. I have no issues on a name like this being 3 words when they are so powerfully on target for large potential institutions! :)

ForeignCurrencyOnline // dot // com (1999)
Pretty much same as above .. except in financial services. For some reason as @Domain Shane always reminds us on @DomainSherpa .. "online" sells well in domains .. even if the word is beyond redundant in a domain that could only take you somewhere online! lol

I usually stick to .coms .. particularly at auction .. but every now and they I stray if they are great keywords or keyterms and the TLD makes sense (usually org) ... :)

PhoneReviews // dot // org (2005)
Really like this one .. sooo many smartphone review sites out there .. this is pretty much THE keyterm .. and being org it commands authority and trust. Love it! :)

CareerSmart // dot // org
I rarely get brandable type domains in non-com .. but this one make as ton of sense for org. Could be almost anything to do with recruitment or resume writing or even online lessons for improving job skills. Or perfect name for a lead gen site on all those things.

Paver // dot // org (2004)
A heck a lot of pavers out there in the world .. figure there has to be quite a few groups and associations out there wanting a domain like this! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back