IT.COM

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
large_proxy.ly.png

•••
As mentioned, the correct translation is the darling. The correct spelling would be la chérie. The perfect name would be ma/cherie./com.

Either way, nice pickup.

Ma Cherie is "My Darling", not "The Darling".

I don't do the xn-- domains, so don't care about the symbols above. "Sweetie", "Sweetheart" is translated as "Cherie". Honey, Dear as well...

cherie.JPG

•••
Ma Cherie is "My Darling", not "The Darling".

I don't do the xn-- domains, so don't care about the symbols above. "Sweetie", "Sweetheart" is translated as "Cherie". Honey, Dear as well...

Show attachment 98109

As I stated, la chérie is the darling. Ma chérie is my darling, ma chère is my dear, mon coeur is my sweetheart, etc.. Any of these would be very good.

•••
As I stated, la chérie is the darling. Ma chérie is my darling, ma chère is my dear, mon coeur is my sweetheart, etc.. Any of these would be very good.

Thank you. I appreciate it. I did state in my first one that it is "The", not "My" and agree that both work and I am sure there are bunch of businesses using either or that in future will brand themselves using those.

•••
Thank you. I appreciate it. I did state in my first one that it is "The", not "My" and agree that both work and I am sure there are bunch of businesses using either or that in future will brand themselves using those.

I absolutely agree. I wouldn't mind owning any of them. :xf.smile:

•••
When I sold squarefoot.com, it was to the company previously on thesquarefoot.com

•••
When I sold squarefoot.com, it was to the company previously on thesquarefoot.com

I understand what you are saying. Although in this instance it is different.

Cherie would have been huge brand to own. Adding La in this case is not the same as adding The to a two word brandable.

The French feel sells well for fashion, beauty, food.

You open a cafe that serves French patisserie and name it "La/Cherie", that is already 30% of your success :)

So companies operate on La/Cherie.cctld or La/Cherie+keyword.

Check out
La/Cherie.ca
La/Cherie.ru
La/Cherie/.business.site
Hairsalon-La/cherie.com
iamLa/Cherie.com
ND-La/Cherie.com
La/Cherie4u.com
La/CherieBiere.com
La/CherieBoutique.com
La/CherieCake.com
La/CherieShop.com

•••
I understand what you are saying. Although in this instance it is different.

Cherie would have been huge brand to own. Adding La in this case is not the same as adding The to a two word brandable.

The French feel sells well for fashion, beauty, food.

You open a cafe that serves French patisserie and name it "La/Cherie", that is already 30% of your success :)

So companies operate on La/Cherie.cctld or La/Cherie+keyword.

Check out
La/Cherie.ca
La/Cherie.ru
La/Cherie/.business.site
Hairsalon-La/cherie.com
iamLa/Cherie.com
ND-La/Cherie.com
La/Cherie4u.com
La/CherieBiere.com
La/CherieBoutique.com
La/CherieCake.com
La/CherieShop.com
Sorry, wasn't following earlier discussion

•••
•••
Sorry, wasn't following earlier discussion

The French use La/Le/L( L for L') +word a lot more than English speakers use The+word for their business names. The prefix of "THE", for a business name makes a lot more sense in French than in English.

In Canada we a have a few big brands that start with La/Le/L, like La Senza and Le Château . In France there are a number of brands that use that format of La/Le/L as well like L'Oréal, Le Monde, Le Figaro, L'Équipe and many, many more.

If you even just wiki french newspapers, you'll see what I mean:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_newspapers_in_France

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
ETHXP (dot) c o m

Probably could suite to "Ethereum (ETH) Exchange Platform"

•••
•••
•••
Coinette.com - little/lite coins/tokens :)

PowerBump.com - just liked it as some industrial brandable.

•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
AuctionCalender. com

Previously sold for $10,000
Snapped it up on the drop!

•••
BCDEX.JPG

• Blockchian Decentralized Exchange
  • Bitcoin Decentralized Exchange
  • Best Crypto/Coin Decentralized Exchange
  • CEDEX.com sold for $40,000 . Their meaning is "Certified Blockchain Based Diamond Exchange"
  • DEX = Decentralized / Diamond Exchange
  • Multi meaningful name.
  • Original Registration Year: 2000 (18 Years old name)

•••
FatMass dot com

Thought it sounds catchy

•••
•••
which spp or websote do you use do design these logos?
Sometimes i find from google and sometimes brandpa sometimes fiverr but mostly my logos are designed by Brandpa

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back