Dynadot

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
badcarloan(1).png

in com.

•••
•••
If you don't mind, could you please share what made you register this name, any ideas behind it?
I liked it as a brandable for the word "Charge" which I see having great potential in the Electric Vehicle segment.

•••
•••
Went ahead and picked up SportDrama(dot)com from NS.

Which is a better name, SportDrama or SportsDrama?

•••
•••
•••
•••
58d440d52572d_thumb900.jpg

.COM ACQUIRED BECAUSE ITS 26 YEARS OLD DOMAIN ... ITS THE OLDEST DOMAIN IN MY PORTFOLIO NOW

•••
•••
picked up evais (/dotcom) for $10

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Because he know that in GD Auctions competition is suicide most of the time ... when you are biddin in GD Auction first rule is learn to leave domain and dont get emotional or aggressive until unless its veryyyy super premium domain...

•••
Because he know that in GD Auctions competition is suicide most of the time ... when you are biddin in GD Auction first rule is learn to leave domain and dont get emotional or aggressive until unless its veryyyy super premium domain...

Well, I wanted to spend a maximum of $300 on that domain, bought it for $255, I'm certain I can sell it for way more.

•••
Well, I wanted to spend a maximum of $300 on that domain, bought it for $255, I'm certain I can sell it for way more.
I know you can sell it infact i think this domain is worth low XXXX (y)(y)
it was just my opinion abt GD Auctions

•••
•••
•••

If you buy something for almost 300$, unless it is really quick flip, you need to be selling it for at least $5000, because otherwise you are better off buying 15 domains at $20 from closeout and pricing them for $1xxx or a bit higher.

If you check NameBio, you will see that most find+word.com names are reseller wins at auctions and not end user sales. Furthermore, I always pay attention how businesses names themselves and what domains they have and I have yet to see a service/product provider with find+word.com name.

Those names lost most of their chance once google became dominant to find anything.

Even get+word is much more popular with the startups for the start and then they try to upgrade to word.com or rebrand.

•••
If you buy something for almost 300$, unless it is really quick flip, you need to be selling it for at least $5000, because otherwise you are better off buying 15 domains at $20 from closeout and pricing them for $1xxx or a bit higher..

Yeah, also its a lot easier to walk away from a "no sale" domain you bought for $20. I would probably sit on a $255 purchase for a few years because of my investment. Buy 4 $250 domains and watch them gather dust for a year is painful as compared to 50 $20 domains which covers more sales possibility.

Unless a domain has OBVIOUS sales value, I would not buy one for $250.

But to each his own.....

•••
Yeah, also its a lot easier to walk away from a "no sale" domain you bought for $20. I would probably sit on a $255 purchase for a few years because of my investment. Buy 4 $250 domains and watch them gather dust for a year is painful as compared to 50 $20 domains which covers more sales possibility.

Unless a domain has OBVIOUS sales value, I would not buy one for $250.

But to each his own.....

Right. I do pay $xxx for non-liquid name sometimes, but I have to see a large potential and/or personal use.

Just won La/Cherie./com, for example, for $308 at GD. Means The Darling, Sweetie, Sweetheart in French and has wonderful ring to it. Great for use from Beauty to Fashion to Food. Don't care if it doesn't sell. Eventually, will use myself.

•••
Right. I do pay $xxx for non-liquid name sometimes, but I have to see a large potential and/or personal use.

Just won La/Cherie./com, for example, for $308 at GD. Means The Darling, Sweetie, Sweetheart in French and has wonderful ring to it. Great for use from Beauty to Fashion to Food. Don't care if it doesn't sell. Eventually, will use myself.

As mentioned, the correct translation is the darling. The correct spelling would be la chérie. The perfect name would be ma/cherie./com.

Either way, nice pickup.

•••
Back