IT.COM

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hggggg.PNG

GD closeouts.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I really like this name! Great name from closeouts (so must have been relatively inexpensive

Had 9 watchers, so snagged as soon as it became a closeout... 8 years old and previously developed, so not a 'cast off' from another domainer.

•••
•••
•••
Nice name

Last edited:
•••
Snagged:

Vehical.net

EthChart.org

DogeMiner.org

For $55. Worth it??? What do you guys think? Apparently Ethchart and dogeminer get 10-100k ems a month

•••
Snagged:

Vehical.net

EthChart.org

DogeMiner.org

For $55. Worth it??? What do you guys think? Apparently Ethchart and dogeminer get 10-100k ems a month

not sure about your traffics.. I guess its something you will have to wait and check.. but I did buy in a packge of several traffic domains of various kinds, the domain: dogemining..net

and it gets a solid 300 uniques per month.. and abut 1$ in revenue per month... just enough to keep renewing til it sells I guess :) gl

Last edited:
•••
picked this up for 30$ ... obviously, the keyword is as good as it gets.. and though the extension is crappy, I can honestly say that it is not my least favorite extension in the world... renewal is only $10 so I'll hang on to it for few years or til bitcoin dies.

BITCOINS
.gdn

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
CameraProgram (.) com

hollywood-smile(.)com

LedgerDevice(.)com

•••
•••
TakeMate.com

Had on my watch list, really liked it for any software or hardware product which related to professional video cameras Good name.

•••
Capture.PNG

Crazy number of monthly searches, think I'm on to a winner here. Won for $41.

•••
•••
Azoo.net
Autoz.org
Bitcoinblock.org

•••
•••
•••
NetNut [dot] com

Happy about this one. I love the two almost identical 3L words that make sense together. Plus it describes me perfectly!

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back