Domain Empire

showcase Your one word dot com domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Showcase your single English word dot com domain names with dictionary definition.
No made up words, it has to be in the dictionary (no matter how rare).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

* Aboded Dictionary Word
* Alongst Dictionary Word

* Bulwarked Dictionary Word

* Efflation Dictionary Word

* Foremade Dictionary Word

* Haltless Dictionary Word
* Heroness Dictionary Word

* Imponent Dictionary Word
* Inbring Dictionary Word
* Intaking Dictionary Word
* Intensate Dictionary Word

* Latinian Dictionary Word
* Luresome Dictionary Word

* Nearmost Dictionary Word

* Onsetting Dictionary Word

* Phenomenic Dictionary Word

* Seldomness Dictionary Word

* Upswinging Dictionary Word
* Utterness Dictionary Word

NameFather

•••
melodicity
Quality of being melodic.

•••
sunnism.com
canonically.com
Unslain.com
Elongations.com
Bartsia.com

I’ve also got lavvie.com which is more of a Scottish word, although in the English dictionary.

Last edited:
•••
VeryPistol.jpg
Screenshot_2019-08-12-14-53-03%257E2.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
tragedic
  1. Relating to tragedy, the genre.

•••
securities.pw

Available for sale

•••
By this type I was not quite clear if you mean genetic-DNA relate names, or .com names that end in ed.

i was taking about names that end in ed

•••
•••
Hedonically
Tangibleness
Calquer (this is not english though)

all .com

•••
•••
•••
Well its not twat or snatch but:

Vadges.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
DNAzymes.com: - DNA‐based enzymes, also known as deoxyribozymes or DNAzymes, are single‐stranded DNA molecules with catalytic activity.
thought it would go nicely with "catalytic activity" lol as in catalytic converters

•••
Showcase your single English word dot com domain names with dictionary definition.
No made up words, it has to be in the dictionary (no matter how rare).
You can buy your own dictionary and put any word in you like. How about Oxford if you want to be official?

•••
insolidity

1. lack of solidity
2. weak flimsy form or quality

•••
I have genotyped.com.

couple of days ago I've read an article about people that have detransitioned and of course I've checked to see if the com is taken and is (was) not but i didn't registered ... have you sold this kind of names before?

•••
@matj
Your name Benefiting - the may be a bigger market for it than you think. Look up Third Party Administrators (aka TPAs, aka Employee Benefit Administrators) - find TPAs that advertise "Flex" benefits, or HSA, Consumer Driven Health, etc.. You are prob not looking for pure "medical" TPAs - that will make sense in you first couple searches.

There are thousands of benefit administrators and you will be schocked when you start seeing how behind on domains they are - but knowledgeable about IM & SEO - no one every reall7y takes the time to explain to them.

But back to my point - I will say 50% of them have the word benefit in cuurrent brand name, the url could be just about anything (-, #s, you will see it all hahah). Very open and mellow crowd, if you dont waste their time irrelevant names.

Thanks very much for that information, its appreciated. I'll be sure to look into this further.

Its definitely a diverse name, suitable for a broad range of purposes. Hopefully we'll find a buyer soon :)

•••
I am always feeling Smuggish till you buy it.
I will be rubbishing your crap lol.
Stay at the accommodator.

•••
i have M/u/n/d/i/f/y//com,i think it will be suitable for use in the smart medical device industry.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back