Dynadot

showcase Your one word dot com domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Showcase your single English word dot com domain names with dictionary definition.
No made up words, it has to be in the dictionary (no matter how rare).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sign
Posh
Impress
Ocelot
Dahlia
Mockingbird
Proline
Overlap
Gunslinger
Magnific
Warbler
Facture
Uncoil
Reduct
Defining

•••
Doughnut.com
Doughnuts.com
Cellphones.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
ejectile.com - A particle that is emitted during a reaction, typically the lighter reaction product in a two-body reaction.
federalise.com - put under the control and authority of a federal government

•••
Privateer
pri·va·teer
/ˌprīvəˈtir/
noun
HISTORICAL
  1. an armed ship owned and officered by private individuals holding a government commission and authorized for use in war, especially in the capture of enemy merchant shipping.

Last edited:
•••
DNAzymes.com: - DNA‐based enzymes, also known as deoxyribozymes or DNAzymes, are single‐stranded DNA molecules with catalytic activity.

•••
•••
implacably.com
detractions.com

•••
Sign
Posh
Impress
Ocelot
Dahlia
Mockingbird
Proline
Overlap
Gunslinger
Magnific
Warbler
Facture
Uncoil
Reduct
Defining
Wow!!!!! (y) They are all great but I particularly like impress, proline, posh, and magnific. Congratulations!

•••
benefiting
curdle
cautioned
chequered
undercoat
unsuspecting

•••
H u m s
V i c t o r i a n
Q u i e t s
C h e e r i e r
B r a s h y
V r o o m s
S p h e r o i d s
R e w r i t e s
C y p h e r e d
Y a c k s
C a r m e
P r o u d e r

•••
Quabird(com)
70693031-1280px.jpg

(img source https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/assets/photo/70693031-1280px.jpg)

qua-bird

English
Etymology
From qua (“the sound of its call”) and bird.

Noun
qua-bird (plural qua-birds)
  1. The American night heron.
(source https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/qua-bird)

• Or it can also be an abbreviation (can be a company name engaged in technology)
Quantum-bird
Quantum technology is an emerging field of physics and engineering, which is about creating practical applications -- such as quantum computing, quantum sensors, quantum cryptography, quantum simulation, quantum metrology and quantum imaging -- based on properties of quantum mechanics, especially quantum entanglement, quantum superposition and quantum tunnelling.
(source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_technology)
Bird is an inspiring animal that symbolizes freedom

•••
.coms

Manslaughter
Elix
Temperaments
Myrtles
Flamingoes
Postament
Convening
Volunteered
Jehu
Assurer
Recons
Azerbaijani
Azerbaijanis
Manat
Soberly
Houstonians
Stayers
Consecution
Merriness
Harboured
Obleys
Gorier

•••
Waffing.com - to waff (wave) something away. (like a fart) lol

•••
I have genotyped.com.
With so much activity in genetic tests, genealogy, forensic DNA, medical editing, etc. I feel positive re it (definition below courtesy of Merriam-Webster online dictionary).
genotyped.png

Last edited:
•••
@matj
Your name Benefiting - the may be a bigger market for it than you think. Look up Third Party Administrators (aka TPAs, aka Employee Benefit Administrators) - find TPAs that advertise "Flex" benefits, or HSA, Consumer Driven Health, etc.. You are prob not looking for pure "medical" TPAs - that will make sense in you first couple searches.

There are thousands of benefit administrators and you will be schocked when you start seeing how behind on domains they are - but knowledgeable about IM & SEO - no one every reall7y takes the time to explain to them.

But back to my point - I will say 50% of them have the word benefit in cuurrent brand name, the url could be just about anything (-, #s, you will see it all hahah). Very open and mellow crowd, if you dont waste their time irrelevant names.

•••
•••
Updated list:

Sign
Posh
Nurture
Impress
Ocelot
Dahlia
Mockingbird
Proline
Overlap
Magnific
Facture
Defining
Uncoil

•••
•••
•••
Rodlike.com / Rodshaped, Rounded hills, shoulders.
Rorippa.com / A flowering plant.

•••
Disestablish
Transitive verb
  • To alter the status of (something established by authority or general acceptance).
  • transitive verb
    To deprive (a church) of official governmental support.
  • To deprive of the character of being established; cause to cease to be established; specifically, to withdraw from exclusive state recognition or privileges, as a church.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back