Dynadot

showcase Your one word dot com domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Showcase your single English word dot com domain names with dictionary definition.
No made up words, it has to be in the dictionary (no matter how rare).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Patroler .com

146755_ba7957ca7a21992ec3d8fc5a53fbbbf3.png

•••
Sign
Posh
Impress
Ocelot
Dahlia
Mockingbird
Proline
Overlap
Gunslinger
Magnific
Warbler
Facture
Uncoil
Reduct
Defining

Sign is a fantastic name. Very cool

•••
•••
Pyrologist
~someone who studies the effects of heat or flame

•••
eclecticism.com
relativists.com

Definition of eclecticism : the theory or practice of an eclectric method
Definition of eclectic: selecting what appears to be best in various doctrines, methods, or styles

•••
•••
•••
•••
Grapelike.com / Resembling the fruit of a grape vine.

•••
•••
•••
Ploughland.com

1. Land that is ploughed for growing crops; arable land.

2. A measure of land used in the northern and eastern counties of England after the Norman conquest, based on the area able to be ploughed in a year by a team of eight oxen.

•••
I have a few but one I like most is:
INHERED com to exist permanently and inseparably.

inhered
verb (used without object), inhered, inhering.
to exist permanently and inseparably in, as a quality, attribute, or element; belong intrinsically; be inherent :
the advantages that inhere in a democratic system.

•••
Agent.mobi
Cookingoil.com
Palmoil.com
Malaysiaoil.com
RawCotton.com

•••
Domain: ferity.com

Dictionary:
dictionary.com/browse/ferity
yourdictionary.com/ferity

•••
Unbaffled
Unperplexed
Epicontinental
Overflies
Syntactically
Unblinkingly
Unbemused
Unpressurized
Undemanded
Unstartling
Plushiness
Nidification
Organons
Epifauna
Garrulously
Passeriformes
Unlaying
Refoliation
Tympanums
Approbated
Inviolably
Outstretching

•••
•••
If the quality of a domain portfolio would be judged by number and value of English one-word dictionary .com alone then I´d stop domaining, be free and enjoy everything beyond names. Because I just own the following, and having said the above there might be some truth in these names if you combine them :xf.grin::

bewished .com
Verb
bewish (transitive, rare) To confer, grant, or make a wish; wish.
(third-person singular simple present bewishes, present participle bewishing, simple past and past participle bewished).

loungie .com
Noun
A Person who acts like a complete childish degenerates, acting immature, often these people will leave messes for others to clean up, start food fights, and not accept responsibility for their messes/actions.

unprofit .com
Noun
Lack of (material or immaterial) profit; unprofitableness, uselessness.

•••
Keyphone.com

Reciprocated.com

•••
sightliness
sunsquall (a large jellyfish)

50+ more

•••
couple of days ago I've read an article about people that have detransitioned and of course I've checked to see if the com is taken and is (was) not but i didn't registered ... have you sold this kind of names before?
I have not, but only have two that I would consider this type, both held for less than a year, so it would not be expected to have a sale. I did not include the other one because some dictionaries do not include it, but genotyped is in all.

By this type I was not quite clear if you mean genetic-DNA relate names, or .com names that end in ed. In the latter, it is true that the sales activity is lower, in general, than other forms of words. I think I would only hold them when the verb tense makes sense for a business or reference site adopting. In the case of genotyped, I think it does. I can list four or five categories of service where making a genotype is a reasonable service. I would stick away from ed words where the past or accomplished nature makes it negative. I do not see this here, but rather a positive accomplishment. The test I apply is does someone operating in the field use the word - genotyped is used.

If you meant DNA/genetics/etc. as that type, then I hold more. I think in a way we are still early in the niche for this sort of domain name. It is huge on a research and development level, but not less in the huge number of scaled small businesses you need to push a lot of domain demand. I am unclear whether it will be generic words or more brandable type made up ones that will dominate, or a pretty even split of both. Most of the research companies have gone for the latter so far.

Bob

Last edited:
•••
Combatable.com : Such as can be, or is liable to be, combated; as, combatable foes, evils, or arguments

•••
audiometrists

an audiometrist conducts hearing tests, or "audiometric screening", with an audiometer to establish hearing levels.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back