showcase Your Expired Domain Grab of the Day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
The title says it all!

This thread is for showcasing:
  1. Domains you got via expired domain auctions.
  2. Domains you hand-registered (handreg) after they're deleted and available again ("out in the wild").
  3. Domains you backordered.

If you have a "story" then share it too. We get bored once in a while.:xf.grin:

Related:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Came across and regged: GoTravelBot.com

•••
ImageServing(.)com

3 years old, could be a good name for an image hosting website similar to imgur for example.

•••
•••
@Avtar629 When you get Word + VR- the Word part is usually a brand name. VR + Word is usually better to demonstrate a niche. So VRExam.com (Virtual Reality Exam) would have been much better than ExamVR.com (Exam Virtual Reality which doesn't make much sense as a sentence and likely no company will call itself 'Exam'). That's probably why you got the backorder. Having said that- people might still search for 'exam vr' in the future so the domain might sell.

I see. I was surprised though but seems like a trend with the 20-30 something's hipster millennials to create a brand where VR is at the end.

GearVR.com
JauntVR.com
ProximaVR.com

I mean weren't you the one who owned GoVR.com? Awesome name by the way!)

I might be wrong.

Anyways I like it.

ExamVR.com

Goes with my GaoKaoVR.com

ExamVR?

I'll shop it around the big boys who might be working on something along the lines of a test prep?

Sat?
NCLEX?

Any exam that would benefit the with showing real life scenarios and puts people in those scenarios to see what they would do.

There are driver license exams car or truck.

As someone who drove trucks. Vr would be great for testing people. When I went to school for it you had to wait your turn to practice as there was only 1 test tractor trailer.

Not to mention Exam can also mean Examination by say a doctor.

So multiuse?

To bad can't use Exam with VR's other use as in Vacation Rentals.

Lol

Thanks for the input. Always welcome.

Clearbit? Find me CEOs for

Kaplan
Barron's
Global Knowledge
Cisco
Microsoft
Google
Dmv

Whatever company that administers the SAT,LSAT,mcats,bsn,mis, and all board exams.

But we'll see.

Good luck to you and all.

•••
@Avtar629 Thanks. I don't want to derail the thread which should be about expired domains. But I got a 5K offer for it and other $X,XXX offers. VR is still young and hopefully the term won't be replaced by something else. For now I'm sitting on it and dealing with other domains. We'll see how it goes.

•••
Yamapi
Yieldhero
Churchling
Jengrace
ivenn
Joysterling

All in the king

•••
thoughts in southchile.com and africanasset.com?

•••
MathJunkie .com
NameState .com

•••
Picked up AseanTrip[dot]com - via Expired Domains.

•••
I picked up expired DN today.

CityOhio dot com re-registered via godaddy.com

•••
5web.co with tons of traffic....

•••
•••
•••
Picked up DrivingPod(.)com lately.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back