Dynadot

Your Experience With CAX

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

leo98

Established Member
Impact
Has anyone sold domains through cax? Just listed a few names there. Never saw any reported sales by them anywhere before but being as they are owned by domaining.com one would expect a fair amount of traffic and exposure for the listed names.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
bump, interested in this Q

•••
Think of it as paying to have your domain name emailed to a few thousand domainers/investors, would the price be worth it to you?

I haven't used it but I'd assume it wouldn't be a bad investment if you're selling a domain with obvious quality that you know someone is bound to have interest in. I've seen a few domains sell on there, they were good names though.

•••
I bought a quality two word dot com name there earlier this year - very efficient and prompt handling of the transaction :)

•••
I have bought a name from them, but never tried selling.

•••
I quite often go to domaining/com but never really explore the cax listings?

•••
Your names can get some pretty good exposure from there because the same guy owns domaining and some other sites.. However, I think it's probably best for only listing your premium domains.

•••
tried to register... gives errors on registration.

•••
@SimpleDomaining write Francois (owner) and tell him of the errors you are seeing....

•••
I can't see myself listing with them as long as they continue to represent estibot appraisals as meaningful domain valuations.

•••
Old thread but since I suspect he has bought something new/used going to see more of cax. I am also keen to hear of experiences. I once thought domaining had to do with huntingmoon or that affiliate program. Keen to hear 2018 thoughts.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back