IT.COM

What's your experience with SquadHelp?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

youaintme

Established Member
Impact
I've 13 premium domains there (All owned by them).

Though I've been there for a while, I become active in the past 3 months right after my first approved name.

All I can see is reported sales, nothing more about SH.

Would you mind mind sharing your experience?

Like if you are making a good or gave up blah blah

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sold none so far, kinda disappointing.

•••
1 sale for $5000, All my premium are owned by me. I don't understand how people won't pay <$10 for a great name.

No luck in competitions. That part is stacked against all by the early adopters. You can never win.
Also the Contest Holders only want domains that aren't reg'd yet, or that cost a few $100 so forget trying to sell premium in a competition. Have invested a lot of time and my wife tried to submit her names to contests but was blocked because she has no experience points etc.

Not sure about the stats shown on the domain name pages either.

Might be that they prio their names in contests etc. The odds just don't feel right and the recently sold list is far from interesting.

•••
After all the hype and DN Academy teaching on it, I thought it would be a more viable option. Maybe my names are just not what people are looking for at the moment, or I have too few names, or I havent been patient long enough, same story with BB. Kinda new to the brandable game, so lots to learn I guess.

Wonder how accurate the "shortlisted" count is on SH...Some of my domains have a very high count, yet no interest. Also, the entire SH platform processes and stats (like @jamesall mentioned) is not very transparent. Kinda feels like a big black-hole.

•••
BB offered me sales prices half of what SH allowed me to have.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back