Dynadot

domain Your best .TV hand-reg of the day with appraisals

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TheBulldog

Your Showbiz ConnectionVIP Member
Impact
Obviously there are two sides on the TV forum about hand-reg's. About half a dozen feel that hand-reg's are not worth anything "because if it's still there, it ain't worth two horse patties".

I am not in that camp, nor are many others.....so let's try a "hand-reg" thread.

Rules
1) Only post what you feel is a great hand-registration. mybigvideopalace.tv is NOT a good hand-reg. You all are smart enough to know what is good and what is crap.
2) Explain why it is good, and why you chose it.
3) Explain how it could be dev'd.
4) If you are going to say "hand-reg's suck" go find another thread to feel superior in.
5) Appraisals welcome and desired: Give constructive critisism and explain exactly why and what you appraise it for. Don't just say "it sucks", tell them why it sucks.
6) Max of one hand-reg post per day. Max of 3 hand-reg's in that post.
7) Give people time to appraise. Don't bump for appraisals. If no one responded, use your brain.

I will start:

Hand Reg: Crying.tv
Reason: Random search, but it has 22K+ overture, which is huge.
DEV: Have you ever seen someone cry? Women do it, men do it, kids do it. How about a place for people to get together and talk about their feelings? Or perhaps just a place for people to share joyous occasions: Births, weddings, graduations, etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like medicineD-:

Last edited:
•••
This thread is for members to post their own best new hand regs, its not a what's dropping thread.

•••
Ok, so I have been watching a particular .TV and finally registered it along with another one. These are my first .TV regs and a 20% coupon made the process a little less painful. What are your thoughts on the following:

GRIPS.TV

CRACKPOT.TV

Thank you

•••
At today's drop catching:

medicalzone
pairs
filmdirectors

•••

Just hand regged antispy.tv

The other day, I saw a TV that was advertised as both TV and computer, so these sets will need antispyware.

The numbers all look good (though not for "antispy tv").

All major TLDs taken, including .co.

Whois doesn't show it yet, but the URL redirect does.

Thoughts?

•••
Interesting reg Ms.Domainer, has potential. Best of luck.

•••

Thanks, equity78!

I think it has some good potential for an enduser.

•••
•••
Phocus dot tv
RedTV dot tv :)

•••
jolie today at the drop
seems to have some end users

•••
jolie today at the drop
seems to have some end users

I hope you will contact Angelina first :)

Another my reg. Dialoog dot tv (Dialog in Dutch)

•••
I hope you will contact Angelina first :)

Another my reg. Dialoog dot tv (Dialog in Dutch)

hehe :)
it means pretty in french, at least here there are many shops with cosmetics, jewelries etc with this name

•••
IMMI.TV <= Immigration, Catchy Short Name for Immigration (this short domain name for immigration is already used by many countries).

14 Million Monthly Searches for Immigration Information! CPC is $1.5!

•••
14 Million Monthly Searches for Immigration Information! CPC is $1.5!

Where did you get those figures ? I get less than 3000 Global Monthly Searches.

•••
Where did you get those figures ? I get less than 3000 Global Monthly Searches.

The 3,000 global searches monthly are for the word 'immi'. The word 'immigration', and variants has been searched for 13.7 million times worldwide:bingo: - EstiBot.com - immigration.com.

It's true the word immi do not have lot of search volume, but is good for SEO as it is for immigration. To support this, there are many countries like Australia and others which use 'Immi' for there immigration services.

Being a domain owner I will definitely look for larger pie. I will mostly pay for do good SEO so this one get's the 'immigration' meaning, and then look for selling it. :hehe:

Immigration.TV had dropped recently, but it had $1,200 reg and renewal fee! And this one will be easy for us as we already have JustExpats.com for Immigration Forums & Immigration Help.

Last edited:
•••
I just hand regged Kinderspiele.tv

Translate "kinderspiele" from German
kinderspiele - kids games

Best,

Claude

•••
Hyper,
The upfront fee may have been $1200, but the renewal fee is standard now. The model has changed.

Best,
A

The 3,000 global searches monthly are for the word 'immi'. The word 'immigration', and variants has been searched for 13.7 million times worldwide:bingo: - EstiBot.com - immigration.com.

It's true the word immi do not have lot of search volume, but is good for SEO as it is for immigration. To support this, there are many countries like Australia and others which use 'Immi' for there immigration services.

Being a domain owner I will definitely look for larger pie. I will mostly pay for do good SEO so this one get's the 'immigration' meaning, and then look for selling it. :hehe:

Immigration.TV had dropped recently, but it had $1,200 reg and renewal fee! And this one will be easy for us as we already have JustExpats.com for Immigration Forums & Immigration Help.

•••
Teatr dot tv

Nice acronym: stands mainly for Tea + tr (Turkey) = Turkish Tea :bah:

It's a joke of course :) Teatr means Theatre in some languages

Last edited:
•••
easytravel today at the drop, last day with $10 :)

•••
well, will miss $10 deals for sure...

zong.tv

Last edited:
•••
•••
Picked up Buckle.tv off the godaddy drop, set me back a whopping nine bucks plus the renewal fee.

•••
•••
wanderer.tv today at drop. I really like this one

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back