Dynadot

domain Your best .TV hand-reg of the day with appraisals

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TheBulldog

Your Showbiz ConnectionVIP Member
Impact
Obviously there are two sides on the TV forum about hand-reg's. About half a dozen feel that hand-reg's are not worth anything "because if it's still there, it ain't worth two horse patties".

I am not in that camp, nor are many others.....so let's try a "hand-reg" thread.

Rules
1) Only post what you feel is a great hand-registration. mybigvideopalace.tv is NOT a good hand-reg. You all are smart enough to know what is good and what is crap.
2) Explain why it is good, and why you chose it.
3) Explain how it could be dev'd.
4) If you are going to say "hand-reg's suck" go find another thread to feel superior in.
5) Appraisals welcome and desired: Give constructive critisism and explain exactly why and what you appraise it for. Don't just say "it sucks", tell them why it sucks.
6) Max of one hand-reg post per day. Max of 3 hand-reg's in that post.
7) Give people time to appraise. Don't bump for appraisals. If no one responded, use your brain.

I will start:

Hand Reg: Crying.tv
Reason: Random search, but it has 22K+ overture, which is huge.
DEV: Have you ever seen someone cry? Women do it, men do it, kids do it. How about a place for people to get together and talk about their feelings? Or perhaps just a place for people to share joyous occasions: Births, weddings, graduations, etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
zuriko said:
meditation.pro
any ideas?
This is actually for .tv names only

•••
htmlindex said:
This is actually for .tv names only
)))))))))) very sorry guys!!!

•••
Juicers.tv not a drop and taken in all major extensions. Also has a pretty high Pay Rate on AdWords.

•••
PanamaCanal.tv

Overture/mo 2332
Wordtracker/day 3013
TotalSearches: 88940 /mo

panamacanal.com registered
panamacanal.org registered
panamacanal.net registered
panamacanal.biz registered
panamacanal.info registered
panamacanal.eu registered
panamacanal.mobi registered
panamacanal.to registered
panamacanal.us registered
panamacanal.ws registered
panamacanal.ca registered
panamacanal.de registered
panamacanal.co.uk registered

A Panama Canal tour of some kind is pretty much a must for any visitor to Panama. Surely you must be curious to see what all the fuss is about. Finished in 1914, the Panama Canal has been a major asset to the shipping industry in the Western Hemisphere, and Panama Canal tourism continues to see a rise in popularity. Somehow, tourism in Panama is taking a while to catch on with the masses, but that is beginning to change. As word gets out about all that this great country has to offer, more and more travelers will start to consider Panama Canal tourism for their next vacation. Should you check with the major cruise lines, you will find that their cruises to Panama almost always feature a tour of the Panama Canal of some kind. Some carry their passengers the length of the waterway, while others only take passengers for a brief trip, allowing them to disembark to tour towns like Gamboa. If you are not visiting Panama by way of cruise ship, you will likely be interested in the tours Panama Canal area possibilities.

Source: http://www.destination360.com

•••
gutsnglory said:
PanamaCanal.tv

Overture/mo 2332
Wordtracker/day 3013
TotalSearches: 88940 /mo

panamacanal.com registered
panamacanal.org registered
panamacanal.net registered
panamacanal.biz registered
panamacanal.info registered
panamacanal.eu registered
panamacanal.mobi registered
panamacanal.to registered
panamacanal.us registered
panamacanal.ws registered
panamacanal.ca registered
panamacanal.de registered
panamacanal.co.uk registered

A Panama Canal tour of some kind is pretty much a must for any visitor to Panama. Surely you must be curious to see what all the fuss is about. Finished in 1914, the Panama Canal has been a major asset to the shipping industry in the Western Hemisphere, and Panama Canal tourism continues to see a rise in popularity. Somehow, tourism in Panama is taking a while to catch on with the masses, but that is beginning to change. As word gets out about all that this great country has to offer, more and more travelers will start to consider Panama Canal tourism for their next vacation. Should you check with the major cruise lines, you will find that their cruises to Panama almost always feature a tour of the Panama Canal of some kind. Some carry their passengers the length of the waterway, while others only take passengers for a brief trip, allowing them to disembark to tour towns like Gamboa. If you are not visiting Panama by way of cruise ship, you will likely be interested in the tours Panama Canal area possibilities.

Source: http://www.destination360.com

That looks to be a fairly good reg. IMHO
I dont know too much about the 'Panama Canal' outside what i read on Wiki but judging by the area, the tourism & the search numbers Then it looks like this domain could have very good development potential or be wanted by a enduser in that area.

Good Luck

•••
I managed to get Barmitzvah.tv this afternoon.

Strange, I would have thought this would have been taken years ago and never allowed to drop for more than a milli-second. Reg-free as well!

•••
Jimbojimbo said:
I managed to get Barmitzvah.tv this afternoon.

Strange, I would have thought this would have been taken years ago and never allowed to drop for more than a milli-second. Reg-free as well!

Nice Jimbo

•••
Childminder.TV

Massive industry in the UK.

•••
BeautyQueen.tv just regged now basically for free using NP $ surprised no one took. Goes with the models/girls/beauty portfolio

•••
equity78 said:
BeautyQueen.tv just regged now basically for free using NP $ surprised no one took. Goes with the models/girls/beauty portfolio

I really like that one, has so much potential,

•••
Jimbo killer name.

Shocked that was taken years back either.

Congrats.

•••
My First .TV....

Don't know much about the .TV market... Any thoughts on this hand reg'd name?? Thanx! :laugh:

DigitalSignal.tv

Saucey ;)

•••
Return if you can under 5 day grace period if you can.

Sorry.

•••
saucey said:
Don't know much about the .TV market... Any thoughts on this hand reg'd name?? Thanx! :laugh:

DigitalSignal.tv

Saucey ;)

Sorry but it has little worth. IMHO
LIke JEff says, i'd try return for a refund.

•••
saucey said:

DigitalSignal.tv

Saucey ;)

Saucey, Welcome to the wonderful world of .tv

Unless you have a distinct plan for this name (ie to develop it yourself) then your resale will be virtually nil (sorry).

You might want to have a look at the thread written by Equity as an intro to .tv

It could prove useful to making you some progress

http://www.namepros.com/dot-tv/533565-everything-newbie-wanted-know-about-tv.html

All the best.

.TV is worth maintaining your interest in.

•••
•••
WebsiteHosting .tv...I own the .US as well.

•••
Jimbojimbo said:
Saucey, Welcome to the wonderful world of .tv

Unless you have a distinct plan for this name (ie to develop it yourself) then your resale will be virtually nil (sorry).

You might want to have a look at the thread written by Equity as an intro to .tv

It could prove useful to making you some progress

http://www.namepros.com/dot-tv/533565-everything-newbie-wanted-know-about-tv.html

All the best.

.TV is worth maintaining your interest in.

Thanx for the response Jimbo! I will take you up on the "read"!
Cheers! :)

I have just discoverd a premium .tv that is available.

Problem is.... The renewal fee, is mid $x,xxx!

Should I reg it, and hope for a sale before renewal... or just forget about it?

•••
saucey said:

DigitalSignal.tv

Saucey ;)

I would say drop it like it's hot ;)

•••
Thanx htmlindex...

Now just trying to figure out if a refund is possible...... :'(

•••
saucey said:
Thanx htmlindex...

Now just trying to figure out if a refund is possible...... :'(

Who did you reg it with? If it's Godaddy or Dynadot, then it's definately possible.

•••
saucey said:
Thanx for the response Jimbo! I will take you up on the "read"!
Cheers! :)

I have just discoverd a premium .tv that is available.

Problem is.... The renewal fee, is mid $x,xxx!

Should I reg it, and hope for a sale before renewal... or just forget about it?

I would be VERY careful about regging Premium .Tv's to flip, especially with renewals above $1K a yr is my strategy anyway.

I definetley wouldnt buy purely with the hope of a sale within a yr as many failed trying that with premiums, you would need to either take a longterm view or only buy premiums with a plan for each domain.

There is buyers out there who will pay big money for quality .tv's but those buyers will try find domains without premium renewal 1st & often offer more for those rather than pay away $x,xxx each year on a renewal fee.
Not that i am against owning Premium .tv's, they just are not worth entering into unless you fully understand this unique market.

If i was you then i'd spend time on Sedo, Afternic or contacting domain owners for top class .tv's with low renewal fee's, buy one of them in the mid $x,xxx & you could have something worth more than a premium at mid $x,xxx a yr that may scare buyers away.

Or come to me & i'll sell you something at mid $x,xxx with no premium :]

Good Luck,
Ronnie

•••
mckennaronnie said:
There <are> buyers out there who will pay big money for quality .tv's but those buyers will try find domains without premium renewal 1st & often offer more for those rather than pay away $x,xxx each year on a renewal fee.

Hammer, nail, head. :bingo:

( Not to mention all the premiums that were registered and dropped. A total waste of money. IMO.)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back