Domain Empire

domain Your best .TV hand-reg of the day with appraisals

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TheBulldog

Your Showbiz ConnectionVIP Member
Impact
Obviously there are two sides on the TV forum about hand-reg's. About half a dozen feel that hand-reg's are not worth anything "because if it's still there, it ain't worth two horse patties".

I am not in that camp, nor are many others.....so let's try a "hand-reg" thread.

Rules
1) Only post what you feel is a great hand-registration. mybigvideopalace.tv is NOT a good hand-reg. You all are smart enough to know what is good and what is crap.
2) Explain why it is good, and why you chose it.
3) Explain how it could be dev'd.
4) If you are going to say "hand-reg's suck" go find another thread to feel superior in.
5) Appraisals welcome and desired: Give constructive critisism and explain exactly why and what you appraise it for. Don't just say "it sucks", tell them why it sucks.
6) Max of one hand-reg post per day. Max of 3 hand-reg's in that post.
7) Give people time to appraise. Don't bump for appraisals. If no one responded, use your brain.

I will start:

Hand Reg: Crying.tv
Reason: Random search, but it has 22K+ overture, which is huge.
DEV: Have you ever seen someone cry? Women do it, men do it, kids do it. How about a place for people to get together and talk about their feelings? Or perhaps just a place for people to share joyous occasions: Births, weddings, graduations, etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
gutsnglory said:
Itrade.tv
My first "I name" and maybe my last....;)
It's a good one, congras.

•••
CarryOn said:
Nice name - perfect fit. I was wondering who was going to reg that first. At the moment I'm a film crew of 1 - just me and my flipvideo mino - very cool to use.

As for your new shiny name - have you checked out http://www.nzcrews.tv/ source for your film production needs in new zealand. FYI - I have FilmProduction.TV :) When I'm ready to jump from mino to the big leagues I'll be shopping at filmcrew.tv ;)

Just bought a flipvideo myself. Love it.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Congrats on your sale :)
I've sold one uae .tv name recently.

•••
gameonline.tv

Gameonline.tv

I think the missing s hurts my name...

Should i drop it or keep it ?

Thanks

•••
gutsnglory said:
Gameonline.tv

I think the missing s hurts my name...

Should i drop it or keep it ?

Thanks

Personally, I would grop it, agree that it's missine the "s" to really make sense to the name.

•••
DiscoverDubai.tv

Anybody like this one

•••
gilescoley said:
DiscoverDubai.tv

Anybody like this one

Nice one. Discover<country> or Discover<city> names work well. :imho:

All the best!

•••
I just got PuntadelEste.TV,
have you ever heard of it?

•••
•••
Nice one. Discover<country> or Discover<city> names work well.

thanks .TV

Bought DiscoverAfrica off Searching as well

•••
Georgianbay.tv
Manitoulin.tv
Shawinigan.tv

•••
Georgianbay.tv
Manitoulin.tv
Shawinigan.tv

Nice Geos Len, it certainly helps being from the country when regging these names - Will you be developing these??

Good luck

•••
gilescoley said:
Nice Geos Len, it certainly helps being from the country when regging these names - Will you be developing these??

Good luck

Let's just say I'm thinking about it. :hehe: My brother-in-law is very interested in Georgianbay.tv as he has a business in that area. He was really surprised, as was I, that it was available to reg. The same with Shawinigan as this is a major city on the St.Lawrence. Also Manitoulin, the largest inhabited island on the great lakes! Canadian geo's are going really fast and difficult to find now.

•••
Excellent, you're right about them going fast, believe me, they are going fast on every continent, I am looking for them all the time but cant seem to find any decent ones left

Did a bit of googling on those places, Manitoulin and Shawinigan look beautiful

Shawinigan.tv would go nicely with my QuebecNews.tv :]

I always thought Quebec was just a city, but its also the largest province I noticed

Good luck

•••
iVirtual.tv

any thoughts?..

•••
281ymc4.gif

Holidays in Alcudia are just the ticket for sun, sea and total relaxation.

Alcudia lies on the north of the island and offers plenty to see and do on your summer holidays. You've got the wonderful Roman ruins and narrow streets lined with shops and markets. One of Alcudia's main attractions is the port area. To the west of the island you'll find Porte D'Alcudia, the old fishing village at the end of the beach. Here you can sample some of the wonderful fresh catches of the day in a quaint seaside restaurant.

For those more interested in beach towels and sun tan holidays, Alcudia boasts one of the longest beaches in Majorca. It's got over five miles of gently shelving sand, punctuated now and then by pine-dotted dunes. There's also plenty of water sports, like windsurfing and paragliding.

When it comes to nightlife, Alcudia is lively and buzzing. It centres on the bars and pubs, with some offering entertainment and live music. For those that want to carry on until the small hours, there are a few night clubs to party the night away.

Of course this isn't to everyone's taste. If you prefer things a bit more low-key, there are plenty of restaurants. Try some of the Spanish fare, or maybe something international, like Indian or Chinese.

xbbclu.gif

La Spezia is a beautiful Italian city with a beautiful sea that blends with the nearby mountains. A good overlap of sky, earth and water. The streets are full of bergamotto trees, and next to the beach there are really beautiful gardens with weird plants, absolutely well maintained.

•••
gilescoley said:
Excellent, you're right about them going fast, believe me, they are going fast on every continent, I am looking for them all the time but cant seem to find any decent ones left

Did a bit of googling on those places, Manitoulin and Shawinigan look beautiful

Shawinigan.tv would go nicely with my QuebecNews.tv :]

I always thought Quebec was just a city, but its also the largest province I noticed

Good luck

Allways open to offers. :hehe:

•••
Len said:
Georgianbay.tv
Manitoulin.tv
Shawinigan.tv

I went on a trip to Manitoulin Island.
It's a very nice place to visit :)

•••
fleaking said:
I just got PuntadelEste.TV,
have you ever heard of it?

Nice one. B-)

•••
Goody.TV

Hey guys. I was searching thru the $100 list on enom, and found a few decent single word names including this one. It's nothing special, but I figured I would mention it just in case anybody might have an idea for development, and want to grab it. I think it has nice ring to it.

Take care .TV freaks. :)

•••
-db- said:
Goody.TV

Hey guys. I was searching thru the $100 list on enom, and found a few decent single word names including this one. It's nothing special, but I figured I would mention it just in case anybody might have an idea for development, and want to grab it. I think it has nice ring to it.

Take care .TV freaks. :)

Are you gonna be a .TV freak too ? :]

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back