Domain Empire

domain Your best .TV hand-reg of the day with appraisals

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TheBulldog

Your Showbiz ConnectionVIP Member
Impact
Obviously there are two sides on the TV forum about hand-reg's. About half a dozen feel that hand-reg's are not worth anything "because if it's still there, it ain't worth two horse patties".

I am not in that camp, nor are many others.....so let's try a "hand-reg" thread.

Rules
1) Only post what you feel is a great hand-registration. mybigvideopalace.tv is NOT a good hand-reg. You all are smart enough to know what is good and what is crap.
2) Explain why it is good, and why you chose it.
3) Explain how it could be dev'd.
4) If you are going to say "hand-reg's suck" go find another thread to feel superior in.
5) Appraisals welcome and desired: Give constructive critisism and explain exactly why and what you appraise it for. Don't just say "it sucks", tell them why it sucks.
6) Max of one hand-reg post per day. Max of 3 hand-reg's in that post.
7) Give people time to appraise. Don't bump for appraisals. If no one responded, use your brain.

I will start:

Hand Reg: Crying.tv
Reason: Random search, but it has 22K+ overture, which is huge.
DEV: Have you ever seen someone cry? Women do it, men do it, kids do it. How about a place for people to get together and talk about their feelings? Or perhaps just a place for people to share joyous occasions: Births, weddings, graduations, etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Regardez . TV

French for "watch TV" :)

Cheers, Jon

•••
Bury*tv - Uk Geo - Formerly the heart of the industrial revolution and the home of Sir Robert Peel.

•••
Like in the 2008 movie - PokerHouse:) dotTV

Last edited:
•••
•••
plaid (dot) tv

Bought as a Welsh dictionary word (it means 'side' or 'party') to go with the rest of my collection.
Have noticed today Plaid Cymru are branding their YouTube channel as 'Plaid TV'.

Bury*tv - Uk Geo - Formerly the heart of the industrial revolution and the home of Sir Robert Peel.

:tu: for this one.

•••

Nice catch Len.
I know there were a few geo owners thinking about this one, i was too lazy to get up in time though.

•••
•••
•••
DiscoverIndia dot TV

DiscoverUSA dot TV

•••
Bushido.tv - 1 000 000 exact searches in Google

I think it's "tv friendly name" :)

Hand reged today

•••
Bushido.tv - 1 000 000 exact searches in Google

I think it's "tv friendly name" :)

Hand reged today
congrats! I think it's a great .tv name

•••
Thanks, I hope so :)

Unfortunately most of people are looking not for Bushido I meant, but Bushido (the rapper) :)

Last edited:
•••
tv21.tv

I thought it was expired auction, but in result I've paid for it $10 - it was real auction at TDNAM

I think 21 is very brandable number (it's our century also) :)

•••
Nunchuck.tv and Nunchucks.tv

660,000 searches globally each month betwen the two keywords.....

•••
Zdorovie dot TV

Health dot TV in Russian.

Zdorovie-tv.ru is a fully developed website.

•••
Considering HomeRepair.tv is $1500 premium, just picked up HomeRepairs.tv for $18 on the drop.

•••
Just because recently I've sold EcoGreen.tv, I picked up BioGreen.tv.

Don't know which is better, but I like both

•••
Considering HomeRepair.tv is $1500 premium, just picked up HomeRepairs.tv for $18 on the drop.

I think the plural version is also better.. great pick up.

•••
Zdorovie dot TV

Health dot TV in Russian.

Zdorovie-tv.ru is a fully developed website.

Congrats. It's also a TV Program on the major Russian channel - 1:)

•••
Congrats. It's also a TV Program on the major Russian channel - 1:)

Never knew that. Thanks for the info.

BTW, I own the IDN version (Здоровье) too.

•••
•••
•••
Ties.tv My first hand .TV reg ever. :laugh:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back