Domain Empire

negotiable GOOL24.net had 383.6K visits last month. The site is working normally and has AdSense approval.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domain Emperor

Established Member
Impact
If you are interested in proceeding with the project, please feel free to submit your offer. The website is functioning normally, features Google AdSense ads, and has a broad audience.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IMG_5463.png

This where I end up at when I type in your url
Bounced around a few urls

•••
That's great spam score site, Thumbs Up!

•••
•••
Please update your listing within 24 hours with proof of visitors you claimed as outlined in the following rule:
6.1.28. All claims relating to financial transactions (e.g., about traffic, revenue, profit, or appraisals) must include supporting evidence or proof (e.g., an attached video that is current, clear, and shows all information necessary to support each claim). A reputable or credible source (e.g., the company or service) must be visible as part of the supporting information when possible or included as text with it.

Additionally, please update your listing within 24 hours to include the domain registrar and payment options as outlined in the following rule:

6.1.6. Each domain name in a sales listing must include its registrar, payment options, and the following under specific circumstances:
  • Expiration date if it is expiring within 3 months, unless the seller agrees to cover its 1 year renewal cost for the buyer, whereby the buyer must request this option within 7 days after an agreement is reached.
  • Renewal price, unless it is less than or equal to $15 USD at its current registrar.
    Tip: Consider also including the price to transfer/renew the domain name at a different registrar, especially if it's less expensive than renewing at its current registrar.

This message can be removed once proof and missing criteria has been provided.

•••
I just tried again. It went to the dite you showed then after couple seconds bounced around to same url as last time
I will do screen recording

Edit: it is loading correctly now.
You can report our comments about issue so they can be deleted.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back