Dynadot

You WIN by LOSING!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BlackCatsAreNice

Established Member
Impact
Not to beat a dead cat here but the walls are closing in on domaining as a viable endeavor. Even Uniregistry knows the gig is rigged and sold to GoDaddy.

With the impending price increases and new laws and decisions that are hostile to domain speculators, it is going to be a rough road to hold. Looking at "Booking.com" as just one example of many.

NOW is the time to be thinking about your exit strategy. Don't wait til the poo poo hits the fan. By then it's gonna be a bloodbath.

Within the last month, I have taken a much more forward approach to letting my domains go. I am letting buyers have domains for prices that would make a grandma blush. (But STILL in the thousands because...hey, I don't have CRAPPY DOMAINS!)

Soon, I will be sitting down and compiling a list of my "HIT LIST". My most desirable domains. For those, I will be renewing 10 years ahead. They are my nest eggs. My Aces In The Hole. They are the domains that make me scream "I Love Domaining" while having sex.

For all others, it's sell, sell, sell.

So friends. Warriors. My Band of Brothers!

LOSE your crappy domains. LOSE em! Only by losing will you win at the only game that matters.

The Game Of LIFE!!!

Because life is about sun, sand, and sex.

Not domains. Domains are just a means to get there.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
What price increases?

If 7% applied each next 4 years 2023 .com will still be less than half .co costs today!!

Samer

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back