IT.COM

You Want Google AdSense?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I think I know the way! :)

For a mere 200NP$ I can show you exactly how I did it. All you need is the right domain, and to sign up for a free service! :)

It appears to be that easy. If your interested, drop me a PM and lets get you making AdSense money!

Rgds
Matt

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had a google adsense account a while back but not all the blocks were filling with adverts so I slightly changed the code so that it only displays active blocks, I then received an email from google saying I could either change the code back or get rejected from the scheme, I chose to take it off instead of making my site look more naff than it already looked.

I notice however they allow sites such as amazon to adapt the code at their pleasure.

•••
what are u talking about its not hard to get accepted

•••
Originally posted by drugbust
what are u talking about its not hard to get accepted

No, it's easy, but the do have certain site types they don't accept, for example, domain registration sites. The reason they give is "cybersquatting".

•••
Originally posted by netcheap
No, it's easy, but the do have certain site types they don't accept, for example, domain registration sites. The reason they give is "cybersquatting".

yep thats why you just use a different site to get it

•••
they told me to finish my site :( which I still haven't done heh.

•••
Originally posted by Elefekt
yep thats why you just use a different site to get it

Of course, but never put that code on a site they rejected. First of all it won't work, but if it does, they will cancel your account.

•••
People getting adsense isnt that hard. The problem is people arent having truly dedicated sites.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back