Domain Empire

You all decide am I right or is Sedo right (Part 2 fastfood.com)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Sedo ethics part 2 --

Sedo published domain sale of fastfood.com for 250k usd somewhere between 2013-15. Someone made an offer of 250k usd for fastfood and then it was on auction for 7 days and domain was shown sold for 250k usd.
I followed that auction as I was interested in fastfood but 250k was out of my reach that time.
Everywhere on domain forums , dnjournal , namebio it was mentioned that fastfood was sold for 250k usd.

You all know what. That auction was never paid. And sedo and dave evanson did not care to issue a public info on the same. They all lied.
So in 2018 i made an offer of 95k usd for fastfood.com which was immediately accepted ( in just a min of making an offer ). I was about to send money next day ..
But through my meditation and Indian Mantra power I came to know that all this was a trap from sedo .. the fastfood price of 250k was a lie and auction was never paid.
If i am lying about this I challenge to all domainers to ask about it from sedo..
I refused to pay 250k usd and asked sedo to cancel the deal as they did for hormone.com with me.
Sedo refused. They said i have to pay commission of 12-14k usd for fastfood.
I asked Dave evanson when sale has not taken place , why should I pay commission. And why sedo did not bother to issue a public statement mentioning that their previous public release of 250k for fastfood was a lie. They must have cleared the air.
Sedo refused and blocked my account. Even though i joined sedo in 2011.
This kind of ethics sedo has and these hifi brokers have.
Sedo be sure India is not your playground and time has come now to create a transparent and ethical domain platform. I have never been to any domain conference and have no touch with any Indian domainer but i will do whatever I need to do so that sedo does not play it's dirty tricks with anyone else.
I also feel that selling price of kush.com is far greater than 500k but the seller has been given only 500k ..

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What did sedo do. Really are you asking this question.
No. I said "Yes, I can deny." That's not a question. Even a 7 year old child knows that.

•••
No. I said "Yes, I can deny." That's not a question. Even a 7 year old child knows that.
Deny this fact also dr jacob that sedo don't manipulate data

Last edited:
•••
Sedo darling --

Pls send some more concrete fabricated defenses to shut and oppress exposure of your unethical business practices, your attempts to create fake supply and demand in domain market , to fakely influencing minds of domain investors by your fake planted sales data and recording fake sale reports of domains since at least 2008 i guess so..
Only a fair investigation by the law/irs authorities will be able to uncover the truth....

•••
The irony: the OP is complaining about a sale that did not complete, so he backed out of an agreed sale, maybe oblivious to the fact that his own actions could lead to another sale being reported before it has actually completed, thus distorting the sales reports on which he based his own purchase.
(I know, it's hard to read)

•••
The irony: the OP is complaining about a sale that did not complete, so he backed out of an agreed sale, maybe oblivious to the fact that his own actions could lead to another sale being reported before it has actually completed, thus distorting the sales reports on which he based his own purchase.
(I know, it's hard to read)
Ms Kate - "before it has actually completed, thus distorting the sales reports on which he based his own purchase."
Are you now saying that I was the person who released fake sale report of fastfood in the market.

•••
upload_2019-1-3_9-18-21.png

•••
@atinc - you are putting "dislike" here shows that you have been ordered to negate and oppose anything / everything which i says. Lol

I took my time to dislike all his posts on this thread.
I wonder how many dislikes would it take to get him banned from the forum.
This is post #340
I can't imagine how many hours have been spent by folks who tried to help him by posting to his thread.

•••
This is what happens when domainers blindly trust sales records (or when domainers try to exploit sales records to their advantage)...

upload_2019-1-3_9-31-4.png

1546536579092.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Regardless of Sedo's role in this, it's obvious from your incoherent and irrational ramblings that you are not well. Please get professional help. There's no shame in mental illness.

All the best! Over and out.

•••
"You all decide"

Add a pool to vote and youve got your answer, to me its crystal clear.
And it just seems to me like pretty much (95%) of all others aswell think you are not quite in the right here, sooo if we all decide, then youve got the answer crystal clear by now, accept it or not, but its a fact. Move on.

•••
Mr atinc is a good person.

Once again you are wrong. I am not always a good person for everyone. If you are a friend or a person that I respect to, I would be better than good to you. But if you are jerk and have evil mantra ( :xf.smile: ) , I would be the worse dream that you would have.

Mr Atinc - wont you dislike my this comment. You yourself said that you gonna dislike them all..
Again you changed your colour .

This isn't your playground boy. Go get yourself a real job and pay for your mental issues.

Last edited:
•••
This is what happens when domainers blindly trust sales records (or when domainers try to exploit sales records to their advantage)...
I'm sure it can happen, but in this case this is a cheap excuse for backing out of a binding offer and a pathetic attempt to shift the blame onto Sedo. Even looks like a planned vendetta to me. No sane person spends 95K on a domain just based on a previous sale and without independently appraising the domain value for himself. And even at 95K there is no guarantee you can easily resell it later for a healthy profit.

Why would someone sell a domain for 95K when you know they bought it for 250K. Most likely there is something wrong.
That can happen, sometimes people have financial problems or liquidate assets (that they overpaid) because selling at a loss is better than no sale at all. Example: Zimbabwe.com or flowers.mobi

On the occasion we have also seen LLL.com being sold for less than market value, they almost always turned out to be stolen domains. When there is that kind of price discrepancy and the amounts at stake are high - you really need to ask questions and perform due diligence.

So I don't think the offer was sincere (and perhaps was not even backed by money in the bank).

But this is not a unique example, there are people who actually spend 6 figures on domains without using their brains, example: https://www.namepros.com/threads/porsche-me-money-down-the-drain.531196/

•••
I'm sure it can happen, but in this case this is a cheap excuse for backing out of a binding offer and a pathetic attempt to shift the blame onto Sedo. Even looks like a planned vendetta to me. No sane person spends 95K on a domain just based on a previous sale and without independently appraising the domain value for himself. And even at 95K there is no guarantee you can easily resell it later for a healthy profit.

Why would someone sell a domain for 95K when you know they bought it for 250K. Most likely there is something wrong.
That can happen, sometimes people have financial problems or liquidate assets (that they overpaid) because selling at a loss is better than no sale at all. Example: Zimbabwe.com or flowers.mobi

On the occasion we have also seen LLL.com being sold for less than market value, they almost always turned out to be stolen domains. When there is that kind of price discrepancy and the amounts at stake are high - you really need to ask questions and perform due diligence.

So I don't think the offer was sincere (and perhaps was not even backed by money in the bank).

But this is not a unique example, there are people who actually spend 6 figures on domains without using their brains, example: https://www.namepros.com/threads/porsche-me-money-down-the-drain.531196/
It seems you always plan your investment only if you are guaranteed about its return.
I take risks also.. i can't help you if you don't understand this point..

-+

Hmm... Good point.

" So I don't think the offer was sincere (and perhaps was not even backed by money in the bank)." -- you can check this assumption of yours by giving me any 2l.com or any domain whose 10% market value is 95k. I will show my bank balance to all domainers here via escrow. This will clear the air about money being there in my bank or not as pointed out by many of you since yesterday here ..

2) ((( sure it can happen, but in this case this is a cheap excuse for backing out of a binding offer and a pathetic attempt to shift the blame onto Sedo ))). - pathetic attempt on sedo.. wow . But still you did not reply to this question of mine about domain name in question "fastfood" . You pls answer these 2 questions first --+

1) Regarding hormone.com why was sedo quite for 1 month when someone was intentionally doing false negotiation via their platform.
Do sedo not have brains to inform the seller that his account is being compromised and someone is doing fake negotiations.

2) Why sedo allowed listing of hormone.com on their platform even though it does not belong to owner from whose account all that negotiation show was going on for 1 month..

Regarding pathetic attempts on sedo - pls tell me how many times have i done this before. Till the time i never questioned sedo , i was having a good reputation in your eyes but as soon as I asked valid questions from sedo about the domain fastfood for whom I bidded then immediately you have labelled me as gone mental case , personal vandetta and no money in bank etc etc....

I backed out because it was a false trap in the first point itself. Pls also answer this ----

A ) You did not answer the fact that is sedo neutral or not. You did not answer why sedo kept unintentionally quite to the fact that there have been wrong info in the market about the domain they are brokering fastfood.com !!
You are not noting down the fact that sedo released a fake info in the domain journals where they mentioned about fastfood.com getting sold for 500k usd. They also give place to fastfood.com auction 7 days on their platform which attracted the attention of small domainers like me thereby generating my interest in an asset. Was it not sedo's obligation to tell everyone that auction which ran on their platform for 7 days was not paid off. They are ready to show drama for 7 days on their platform and inform everyone tha auction is going on and show everyone ending it as a sale.
But sedo wont give a press release that this all was not paid..
When the news of fastfood.com sale was on thedomains it attracted my interest further which prompted me to bid for that domain.
When sedo can release info about half million sale getting done at sedo why they did not rectify it.
Is it not a fault on their behalf that they allowed fake news circulated in the market for the asset they were representing on the behalf of someone.
It's non compliance of duty from sedo towards the owner of fastfood.com as well.

Are you saying did someone from dnpric.es released half million dollar sale info just like that..

"Even looks like a planned vendetta to me. No sane person spends 95K on a domain just based on a previous sale and without independently appraising the domain value for himself. And even at 95K there is no guarantee you can easily resell it later for a healthy profit." - ask sedo whether this 95k was my only and highest offer I ever put on sedo . Go and ask them.
I have even put offers till twice or thrice of 95k usd offer on sedo for some domains - if sedo would have accepted those offers I would have paid for them as well like I always paid for my other domains which i bought via my sedo account.

Only 1 domain i did not buy as the info about it was deceptive still you all have tried to label Me as cheater , mental etc etc

Last edited:
•••
No No No - you are wrong

Try reading it first thing in the morning over a nice warm cup of coffee, it provides me with my entertainment value for the day.

Lol, I have learned that arguing with this fool is a time suck but reading his tirades while in the bathroom? Perfect.

His ramblings and bathroom... a match made in heaven.

•••
"You all decide"

Add a pool to vote and youve got your answer, to me its crystal clear.
And it just seems to me like pretty much (95%) of all others aswell think you are not quite in the right here, sooo if we all decide, then youve got the answer crystal clear by now, accept it or not, but its a fact. Move on.

Ya i understand. But you can't just ask me to stop immediately if you do not agree with my point.
I have been also getting lot of support.
Even some other domainers asked 2-3 questions about sedo. You have not answered them as well.

•••
Lol, I have learned that arguing with this fool is a time suck but reading his tirades while in the bathroom? Perfect.

His ramblings and bathroom... a match made in heaven.
A fool only uncovered your bad practices going on domain industry by a big platform like sedo.
I told you in the starting itself. In the end you will all try to abuse and shame me.
This is the last option of cowards.....

•••

So I don't think the offer was sincere (and perhaps was not even backed by money in the bank)." -- you can check this assumption of yours by giving me any 2l.com or any domain whose 10% market value is 95k. I will show my bank balance to all domainers here via escrow. This will clear the air about money being there in my bank or not as pointed out by many of you since yesterday here ..

2) ((( sure it can happen, but in this case this is a cheap excuse for backing out of a binding offer and a pathetic attempt to shift the blame onto Sedo ))). - pathetic attempt on sedo.. wow . But still you did not reply to this question of mine about domain name in question "fastfood" . You pls answer these 2 questions first --+

1) Regarding hormone.com why was sedo quite for 1 month when someone was intentionally doing false negotiation via their platform.
Do sedo not have brains to inform the seller that his account is being compromised and someone is doing fake negotiations.

2) Why sedo allowed listing of hormone.com on their platform even though it does not belong to owner from whose account all that negotiation show was going on for 1 month..

Regarding pathetic attempts on sedo - pls tell me how many times have i done this before. Till the time i never questioned sedo , i was having a good reputation in your eyes but as soon as I asked valid questions from sedo about the domain fastfood for whom I bidded then immediately you have labelled me as gone mental case , personal vandetta and no money in bank etc etc....

I backed out because it was a false trap in the first point itself. Pls also answer this ----

A ) You did not answer the fact that is sedo neutral or not. You did not answer why sedo kept unintentionally quite to the fact that there have been wrong info in the market about the domain they are brokering fastfood.com !!
You are not noting down the fact that sedo released a fake info in the domain journals where they mentioned about fastfood.com getting sold for 500k usd. They also give place to fastfood.com auction 7 days on their platform which attracted the attention of small domainers like me thereby generating my interest in an asset. Was it not sedo's obligation to tell everyone that auction which ran on their platform for 7 days was not paid off. They are ready to show drama for 7 days on their platform and inform everyone tha auction is going on and show everyone ending it as a sale.
But sedo wont give a press release that this all was not paid..
When the news of fastfood.com sale was on thedomains it attracted my interest further which prompted me to bid for that domain.
When sedo can release info about half million sale getting done at sedo why they did not rectify it.
Is it not a fault on their behalf that they allowed fake news circulated in the market for the asset they were representing on the behalf of someone.
It's non compliance of duty from sedo towards the owner of fastfood.com as well.

Are you saying did someone from dnpric.es released half million dollar sale info just like that..

"Even looks like a planned vendetta to me. No sane person spends 95K on a domain just based on a previous sale and without independently appraising the domain value for himself. And even at 95K there is no guarantee you can easily resell it later for a healthy profit." - ask sedo whether this 95k was my only and highest offer I ever put on sedo . Go and ask them.
I have even put offers till twice or thrice of 95k usd offer on sedo for some domains - if sedo would have accepted those offers I would have paid for them as well like I always paid for my other domains which i bought via my sedo account.

Only 1 domain i did not buy as the info about it was deceptive still you all have tried to label Me as cheater , mental etc etc

•••
This thread has seemed to go off topic, your original key message is sedo should make an effort to retract significant sales that do not go thru. It is more to do so with the sites you visit that you get your information from, and nobody can make them retract their info.

Take for instance crikey.com at dropcatch it has been auctioned 2 times, and now a 3rd time, last time it sold for $15,XXX. That $15K sale is out there, since it was not paid it is meaningless, lets hope it gets retracted as it gives a false comp of the valuation. As a domainer you can't really look to much info comps, those are mainly more for selling end users on. Also don't expect other companies to be honest, or have your best interest in mind, they really just care about their own bottom line for the most part.

So at the end of the day, everything falls on you, If something sounds to good to be true, it probably is, don't believe everything you see written online.

•••
This thread has seemed to go off topic, your original key message is sedo should make an effort to retract significant sales that do not go thru. It is more to do so with the sites you visit that you get your information from, and nobody can make them retract their info.

Take for instance crikey.com at dropcatch it has been auctioned 2 times, and now a 3rd time, last time it sold for $15,XXX. That $15K sale is out there, since it was not paid it is meaningless, lets hope it gets retracted as it gives a false comp of the valuation. As a domainer you can't really look to much info comps, those are mainly more for selling end users on. Also don't expect other companies to be honest, or have your best interest in mind, they really just care about their own bottom line for the most part.

So at the end of the day, everything falls on you, If something sounds to good to be true, it probably is, don't believe everything you see written online.
I got your point. Thanks for that.
Still apart from my questions from sedo on fastfood , please also ask them this ,--

why was sedo quite for 1 month when someone was intentionally doing false negotiation via their platform for hormone.com with me..

•••

Also sir apart from me asking sedo to retract significant sales which did not went through , I personally feel that sedo kept quite purposefully even after knowing that there was wrong info , half million reasons for being wrong , for that domain which is under their brokerage, fastfood.com in the market.
They gave 7 days auction place for fastfood on their platform which showed everyone that domain gets sold for 500k usd but they never cleared the air to thedomains article. They never told anyone that this auction was never paid off..

Thats all

Last edited:
•••
Also sir apart from me asking sedo to retract significant sales which did not went through , I personally feel that sedo kept quite purposefully even after knowing that there was wrong info , half million reasons for being wrong , for that domain which is under their brokerage, fastfood.com in the market.
They gave 7 days auction place for fastfood on their platform which showed everyone that domain gets sold for 500k usd but they never cleared the air to thedomains article. They never told anyone that this auction was never paid off..

Thats all
You are not going to get Sedo to do anything trust me, hard enough to get them to return an email.

You are just better to learn from this move on, maybe switch to undeveloped if sedo has blocked you. Don't waste your time on this, sedo wants that sale published, and out there if they still have the domain for sale. It only helps their cause, given a secondary site has it published they are not going to go out of their way to remove it.

You are best to focus your efforts on domain investing, you will not change anyones mind here, there is like 17 pages of content here, so I would say you accomplished what you set out to do, and maybe call it a day.

•••
You are not going to get Sedo to do anything trust me, hard enough to get them to return an email.

You are just better to learn from this move on, maybe switch to undeveloped if sedo has blocked you. Don't waste your time on this, sedo wants that sale published, and out there if they still have the domain for sale. It only helps their cause, given a secondary site has it published they are not going to go out of their way to remove it.

You are best to focus your efforts on domain investing, you will not change anyones mind here, there is like 17 pages of content here, so I would say you accomplished what you set out to do, and maybe call it a day.
Thanks.. thanks to all..
Thanks for taking out your time to read all this...
Sedo - I will see you personally in next decade ..

Last edited:
•••
If this kind of mental state ( from your perspective) gets me good deals and helps in finding your dirty secrets I am happy to have it.
I can't help you if you cant think from rightful way...

Dirty secrets? you are unbelievable..

You have already crossed the line and you are still pushing it.

why was sedo quite for 1 month when someone was intentionally doing false negotiation via their platform for hormone.com with me..

So this is the case, some scammer made a fake negotiation with you on Sedo and you decided to make a fake offer on their platform. You are unique, what a man...

Sedo - I will see you personally in next decade ..

Lol, next decade it is.:hilarious:

Last edited:
•••
Dirty secrets? :xf.grin: you are unbelievable..

You have already crossed the line and you are still pushing it.

Why are you pushing it then. From sedo's side. .

So this is the case, some scammer made a fake negotiation with you on Sedo and you decided to make a fake offer on their platform. -
O really is it possible for any fake scammer to login inside sedo account of any domainer.
Small domainers like me do not have personal sedo account managers but hormone.com owner account has..
Grow up man , in every thing you seems to trust sedo blindly. Did any hifi broker from sedo told you that sedo is ceaser's wife and she is always right....

Lol, next decade it is.:hilarious: --+--
Triple lol. I can't help you if dont understand word next and word decade.

Last edited:
•••

@barybadrinath This is just the beginning of 2019, you know... Do not stall your confrontation with them. lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back