Dynadot

Yahoo Small Business Hosting Unlimited $12/mo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No. Seems unreality, but anyway if you kept us updated that would be really great.

•••
there's no unlimited space and bw for that small price
the fine print says
im hearing that "too good to be true " whispering in my ear.

Yahoo! expressly reserves the right to change the price or features of these services in its sole discretion at any time.

dgridley said:
I just saw that Yahoo Small Business hosting is $12 a month with unlimited space and bandwidth PLUS a free domain name.. anyone used this?

http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/webhosting/hosting3.php?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The unlimited is a new feature.. this isn't a reseller's account but rather for a single domain.

•••
I didn't heard about this $12 plan.Unlimited bandwidth and space are not a new thing here .It seems to be good because it stands between the cheap and expensive hosting. For a small business, it is too much

•••
Sounds scary. With the fact yahoo is in financial trouble not sure what they're thinking right now...

•••
I use it, and like it, for two different sites, for the 5 page site i worry I might be paying too much.
For the larger site that will be huge in the coming months, I think it is worth it.
You also get the use of the Yahoo site builder, which from my limited is use is the most dummy proof WYSIWYG site maker.

•••
Thanks for the heads up..

AttitudeFactory said:
I use it, and like it, for two different sites, for the 5 page site i worry I might be paying too much.
For the larger site that will be huge in the coming months, I think it is worth it.
You also get the use of the Yahoo site builder, which from my limited is use is the most dummy proof WYSIWYG site maker.

•••
Do they allow warez or adult linking forums?

Just wondering

•••
Off the top of my head I'd say.... uh.... uhm..... no.

Dreads said:
Do they allow warez or adult linking forums?

Just wondering

•••
Yes, it is good news for small businesses to have unlimited hosting with reputable yahoo hosting.

•••
I used to use Geocities (both paid and free), and it was not very high quality. That was the same platform as Yahoo!'s paid hosting, so unless it has improved, I would warn you to stay away.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back