Dynadot

Yabba Dabba Doo! Moi Passed!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I took my driving test today, and passed! :D

Your allowed a maximum of 14 minor faults, I scoopped up seven with an 'excellent' run around the town!

I'm pretty happy with my success! I started my lessons back in July, and hit the jackpot on my first test, which is pretty good! Any of you guys remember taking your tests!?

Now all I gotta do is get a car! Thats the easy part, it's paying off the insurance which is damaging, especially over here in Northern Ireland.

Anyway, I guess I can dream on about crusing along in my Mustang listening to my Erasure! :p

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
LoL. Heh I got my license a few months ago. Kinda got it easy as I know the examiner. Youre right the INSURANCE KILLLS.

Still got the car I always wanted. A prelude...:)

•••
kool! i can drive in 2 years!

•••
It was a sunny day in September...11 years ago! My father bought me my first car, which was a white Chevy Chevette! I loved that car.

I was so scared the day that I took my road test because right up until that day... I had not successfully parallel parked - Not Once!

I was doing an excellent job (near perfect) I had this knot in my belly just waiting for the moment I was asked to park. But I actually did it... and I did it perfectly... for the first time!

When we got back from the test I could tell my father was surprised I actually did it! He kept asking the instructor... are you sure she can drive? The guy finally replied to my dad, "All the way to hell and back if she wants"

I don't think he wanted to hear that. ;)

That was my story :)

Jenn

•••
Congrats Darren :)

Nothing exciting about my test or at least that I can remember, been a while.

Mike

•••
:) Yah I honestly didnt truly excel at driving until the day I took the drive test. lol, I took a left on red on the way to the test lol. But the actual test I aced and the only hassle was waiting in line that day.

•••
I got mine about 7 months ago. :D
Still working on getting a car though! :laugh:

•••
i got mine 3 years ago , legal driving age is 18 years and there is no such thing as legal drinking age , so i was drinking before i started driving :)

•••
passed my first test with flying colors....20 years later flopped my kiwi road tests>:(

•••
Congrats!

::no dancing bananas in the smiley bank?!?! ::

•••
•••
congratulations!! Insurance is a bizatch here in the US too if ur under $25.

$200 a month!!! after the following discounts:
driver training discount
good student discount if you have B average or above
ABS brakes discount
anti-theft car security system discount
multicar family discount!!!

It's ridiculous!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back