NameSilo

Ya Baby! Sold my first domain!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I was starting to think I was wasting my time with this stuff, but today got a certified offer & sale from NetworkSolutions.

Reg'ed a name for $7.99 at RegisterFly in late July - Sold today for $250.00! :sold:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
westblock said:
I was starting to think I was wasting my time with this stuff, but today got a certified offer & sale from NetworkSolutions.

Reg'ed a name for $7.99 at RegisterFly in late July - Sold today for $250.00! :sold:

Congrats!

Mind if I ask the domain name?

•••
westblock said:

lucky you!

•••
Congrats - Don't forget to turn over a few of those bucks for registering 1 or 2 more Domains ... Also if you have any developed - I like to put some of my earnings in to advertising :) --

Good Luck ~

•••
That's a nice first sale! Congratulations. Keep going....

Much Success-
Jennifer

•••
$250 ? Not bad..Congratulations on your first sale! Feel free to tell us the domain name you sold. Did you find the buyer or did the buyer find you ? If you found the buyer please tell me how you did so, I am really bad at domains and haven't ever made even one sale. Mainly because I don't have a job yet (I'm not old enough), so I don't have the $ to register a domain name either (unless I can think up of a good one that would sell for $$$ I don't see any point in registering any). :lol:

•••
•••
congrats!! put aside some of the money to buying TRAFFIC domains, not unregged ones. of course that's just my opinion. :) Congrats!

•••
always good to hear of a sale! congrats!

•••
So, what was the domain name??? Don't keep us in suspense!!!!

Knarfmusik!!

•••
johnny6 said:
congrats!! put aside some of the money to buying TRAFFIC domains, not unregged ones. of course that's just my opinion. :) Congrats!

Thanks all for the Congrats! I also appreciate the suggestions - johnny6, what is the best way to secure traffic domains?

The domain name was one I picked up because just because I liked it:
HulaShack.com (I'm totally into the Hula/Tiki/Surf stuff if you hadn't noticed)

.net was already reg'ed when the .com expired. I've had it parked with a For Sale tag on it, but I don't know if they found it that way or not. My guess is it's a new business and they found it through the Who-Is info.

Thanks again! :wave:

•••
Nice sale!

Well done,
ST

•••
Doesn't it feel great?

I love making sales :D

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Congrats! Making sales is always fun -

•••
someday, I hope to sell a domain name :)

•••
Nice, thats really awesome for a first sale.

•••
That is great! My first sale (2 weeks ago) was for $77.00 and I was psyched- you must be extatic!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back